CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock Tech (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Accusump - pros & cons (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86480)

David Lee 01-13-2024 01:30 PM

Re: Accusump - pros & cons

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1320racer (Post 691586)
no one cares and no one cared about your opinion over at DRR either!

it would be great if there was blocking here. so we would not hear your diatribe

1320racer 01-13-2024 01:54 PM

you're not hearing, you're reading and it's very easy, stop replying to my posts but you can't, its the only reason you replied to this thread in the first place

Barry Polley 01-13-2024 02:06 PM

I don’t run one, I don’t have data on one so I had nothing to add. Period.
I and others don’t appreciate you stomping on a thread with your arrogance.
You know exactly what you are doing. It’s just your style however I don’t have to put up with it.

Ken, can you add a ( block ) please?

1320racer 01-13-2024 02:09 PM

You chose to insert yourself in this thread, NOT to offer your opinion on the pros and cons of using an accusump, but rather to attack me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry Polley (Post 691581)
Didn’t you just scatter your Pontiac motor all over the track? , yes we have pics..
Maybe an Accusump could have helped you?

You aren’t racing stock or Superstock so stop with your agenda..

You were tossed off YB! Wow!
You were tossed off DRR
Three strikes??

you and a few others replying here are no victims, only willing participants!!

SS3860 01-13-2024 08:05 PM

I choose not to use an accusump just because I don't want all the lines and fittings with possible leaks. Currently running E/SA 71 Camaro 350/330 combo. Runs 80 to 85 under in bracket mode. Fast cars in my class LS1 GTO's run 1.30+ under. Don't believe an accusump will get me a half second. I'll just stick with 5 quarts in the pan. If I need a 10th I'll drop a quart and ice the intake. But otherwise I'll race the shoe polish.

Tom Flowers
3860 E/SA

Dave Noll 01-13-2024 09:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by robin lawrence (Post 691476)

I bought a Canton version of an Accusump because of what ROBIN pointed out in the Racepak display above, that was happening to the oil pressure in his engine, I was afraid was probably happening not in my Coyote or my LS But in my Cleveland. Haven't got it installed yet but we also used a MOROSO Accusump in the 80's in a circle track Cleveland quite successfully.

Rory McNeil 01-14-2024 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry Polley (Post 691585)
Omg! Swing and a miss…
I do race if you actually look.
I make and own my issues.
I’m not going to banter with you it’s pointless .

JR’s post deserves better I’m done!

Funny, a quick search on Drag Race Central shows Barrey Polley racing a A/SA from as far back as 2004, and as recently as 2023, but when you do the same for Ed Big Mouth, I mean, Bigley, all I see is his name at the Div.1 ET Finals several times, the most recent, 10 years ago.
Also been told that he was booted off the Team Chevelle board as well, seems even Chevelle lovers didn`t want to deal with Mr.Eds horse *****.

David Lee 01-14-2024 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rory McNeil (Post 691619)
Funny, a quick search on Drag Race Central shows Barrey Polley racing a A/SA from as far back as 2004, and as recently as 2023, but when you do the same for Ed Big Mouth, I mean, Bigley, all I see is his name at the Div.1 ET Finals several times, the most recent, 10 years ago.
Also been told that he was booted off the Team Chevelle board as well, seems even Chevelle lovers didn`t want to deal with Mr.Eds horse *****.

i did not realize who this man is. even the guys at YB, do not like him

SSGN 01-14-2024 09:34 AM

I have seen many Copo Camaroes and never noticed an accusump on them. Are they hiding them or just doing something different?

1320racer 01-14-2024 10:31 AM

the fact is the vast majority of stockers do not run an accusump.