CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Live" from the 2012 US Nationals in Indy! (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=42738)

Terry Cain 08-27-2012 07:50 AM

Re: "Live" from the 2012 US Nationals in Indy!

Wow, I'm surprised you got ran. We didn't get a drop here.
Jack, Got something for ya. I'll be up Thursday morning.

Larry Hill 08-27-2012 08:33 AM

It is 8:30 now and we are supposed to begin parking at 9, but it is still raining. I think they will wait til it stops and let it soak in a bit. It didn't start raining til around 6 and it has rained pretty hard off and on. I will let you know when it stops and I get outside.

Ken Miele 08-27-2012 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Like Patsy said, WET!. Rolled in yesterday about 4pm from Milan. The weather is supposed to break late morning, but it does not look good right now. Its raining lightly as I type.

They were supposed to start parking us early, but the rain has obviously put that on hold. Either me or Patsy will have more info as the day progresses.

jmcarter 08-27-2012 10:00 AM

Ken, I looked through the T shirt sticky without success so figured I'd just ask here...will you have ClassRacer shirts available at your trailer?

TOSTO RACING 08-27-2012 10:21 AM

Hey guys they aren't parking or letting anyone else in the track. They told us to go find a car lot or shopping center to park in. I guess if you guys could post when they start parking you guys so all of us know when to head down that way we are scattered all across town lol thanks

Larry Hill 08-27-2012 10:54 AM

It has stopped raining, but nobody is moving yet. Nothing official yet, but rumors are they are not moving anything until at least noon. NHRA is not even over here handing out credentials yet. I will let you know when we hear something official.

Ken Miele 08-27-2012 12:30 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Jim, I do not have any shirts, they went pretty fast. Jack has order a new batch. Please contact him at FATINJUN@aol.com

The clouds are starting to break up, hopefully they will give us some idea of when we will start moving in. Like Patsy said there is no info on what they plan to do.

Knowing we have some time, Mike Ficacci took out the G/SA CJ for some tuning.

If I get anymore info, I will be sure to pass it on.

Julie Jordan 08-27-2012 01:23 PM

Indy has had a very dry summer, drought conditions. Sure way to cure that is to schedule a drag race there! lol

RCRUZEN 08-27-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TOSTO RACING (Post 342973)
Hey guys they aren't parking or letting anyone else in the track. They told us to go find a car lot or shopping center to park in. I guess if you guys could post when they start parking you guys so all of us know when to head down that way we are scattered all across town lol thanks

Hey come to front entrance they are letting people in now

TOSTO RACING 08-27-2012 02:39 PM

Thanks