CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Happy New Year ..Dem mayors plead for federal help (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86435)

Dick Nearhoof 02-03-2024 11:22 AM

Re: Happy New Year ..Dem mayors plead for federal help

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692529)

According to liberals/progressives we're they're only hope. They are just looking for a "Better Life" SMFH

L.Fite 02-03-2024 01:33 PM

This country is destroying itself...
And for what reason?...

MR DERBY CITY 02-03-2024 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Fite (Post 692584)
This country is destroying itself...
And for what reason?...

Haven’t you heard ? The LibTARDS have to take care of every POS migrant in the whole FRICKEN world ……:):)

Mark Yacavone 02-03-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 692586)
Haven’t you heard ? The LibTARDS have to take care of every POS migrant in the whole FRICKEN world ……:):)

By them ,they actually mean YOU have to take care of them.

Ask any of them how many they have personally taken into their homes and neighborhoods. (See Martha's Vineyard)

MR DERBY CITY 02-03-2024 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692590)
By them ,they actually mean YOU have to take care of them.

Ask any of them how many they have personally taken into their homes and neighborhoods. (See Martha's Vineyard)

Whoa ,….. You are correct.. I wonder how many of the TARDS on CR have invited them into their homes ??? :):). Of course I am sure EDDIE has, he is the second coming of Mother Theresa…..

Keith 944 02-03-2024 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 692591)
Whoa ,….. You are correct.. I wonder how many of the TARDS on CR have invited them into their homes ??? :):). Of course I am sure EDDIE has, he is the second coming of Mother Theresa…..

Nope but I’m sure they have used them for cheap labor and paid in cash so they won’t have to pay taxes either

Eddies66 02-04-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith 944 (Post 692599)
Nope but I’m sure they have used them for cheap labor and paid in cash so they won’t have to pay taxes either

California ranked first on worker protection policies, while Mississippi ranked last (Red State}. D.C and California have highest minimum wages, allow workers to organize and earned high scores on worker protection measures. I have seen way too many non-union construction companies violate prevailing wages laws especially companies coming from red states, Nevada and Arizona to conduct public works jobs.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 692591)

I guess donating to food banks and money to homeless shelters would cover it, oh it is a tax write-off. There are 300 Bible verses about the poor, so I take it, that is what you good Christians cares about.

Billy Nees 02-04-2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692631)
There are 300 Bible verses about the poor, so I take it, that is what you good Christians cares about.

I'm more of an Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye kinda guy.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Nees (Post 692637)
I'm more of an Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye kinda guy.

I think we can all believe in “accountability”.