CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   1 dead and 22 wounded (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86771)

Randy Wells 02-14-2024 08:21 PM

Re: 1 dead and 22 wounded

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 693632)
The crime rate in Rancho Mirage, CA is significantly lower than the US average. The violent crime rate in Rancho Mirage is 13.5, which is nearly 10 points lower than the US average of 22.7. Similarly, the property crime rate in Rancho Mirage is 52.7 which is 17 points lower than the US average of 35.4. This makes Rancho Mirage a relatively safe city compared to other places around the country. Straight from the same page you mentioned. I live here watching your mass shooting. Where were you Mr. Badass?

I stay as far away from big cities and Liberals as I can because they all have a few screws loose. Just like you Eddie.

Randy
I/S 5628

SStockDart 02-14-2024 08:24 PM

Donna and I lived near Springfield Missouri for a year in-between living in Texas and Arizona. We wanted to get centralized for our racing activities. IMO Missouri has two distinct situations. The first being the ethnicity of Kansas City and St. Louis. And then the rest of the state. Outside of KC and St. Louis, the state of Missouri is beautiful and full of great communities and people.
Unfortunately, the minorities in Kansas City and St. Louis get all the headlines.

Eddies66 02-14-2024 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 693636)
Donna and I lived near Springfield Missouri for a year in-between living in Texas and Arizona. We wanted to get centralized for our racing activities. IMO Missouri has two distinct situations. The first being the ethnicity of Kansas City and St. Louis. And then the rest of the state. Outside of KC and St. Louis, the state of Missouri is beautiful and full of great communities and people.
Unfortunately, the minorities in Kansas City and St. Louis get all the headlines.

Is a shame, my daughter and her husband live in Olathe, KS. Both are big Chief fans and had planned to go to the celebration until hubby got called to fly SEALS to some ops in Arkansas, he is Crew Chief Army CH47. We have all had lunch at Union Station, beautiful place.

Mark Yacavone 02-14-2024 08:42 PM

Who was the shooter? Motive?

Randy Wells 02-14-2024 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 693632)
The crime rate in Rancho Mirage, CA is significantly lower than the US average. The violent crime rate in Rancho Mirage is 13.5, which is nearly 10 points lower than the US average of 22.7. Similarly, the property crime rate in Rancho Mirage is 52.7 which is 17 points lower than the US average of 35.4. This makes Rancho Mirage a relatively safe city compared to other places around the country. Straight from the same page you mentioned. I live here watching your mass shooting. Where were you Mr. Badass?

Just in, in Highland CA a Grandpa was shot to death in a Wallmart parking lot over a fender bender, he was trying to apologize and was shot dead.
Be Careful out there Eddie, that was 60 Mi from Rancho Mirage. I don't think most people out there fallow the ten commandments

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Eddies66 02-15-2024 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 693649)
Just in, in Highland CA a Grandpa was shot to death in a Wallmart parking lot over a fender bender, he was trying to apologize and was shot dead.
Be Careful out there Eddie, that was 60 Mi from Rancho Mirage. I don't think most people out there fallow the ten commandments

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Just a bunch heathens and and devil worshipers. Randy, I don't live life in fear of anyone.

Eddies66 02-15-2024 09:47 AM

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...Aw&oe=65D33073

SStockDart 02-15-2024 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 693639)
Who was the shooter? Motive?

Shooter appears to be "Omar" something. 44YO illegal immigrant. Plus a couple of dark skinned juveniles.
We need "stop and search/frisk"... illegals and juveniles can't have guns. Oh, forgot, criminals don't obey laws.

Randy Wells 02-15-2024 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 693680)
Shooter appears to be "Omar" something. 44YO illegal immigrant. Plus a couple of dark skinned juveniles.
We need "stop and search/frisk"... illegals and juveniles can't have guns. Oh, forgot, criminals don't obey laws.

Let make some more gun laws, that's all the Communist News Netwroks has been talking about, but I bet they won't mention Omar. Thanks FJB and the demtards.
My Nephew told me about these animals yesterday, he is a KCPD motorcycle cop and led the Parade.
Randy Wells

SStockDart 02-15-2024 03:34 PM

Agree.. We don't need more laws, we need enforcement and penalties. This is what Florida is doing while blue states are letting criminals walk.

If you commit a crime in Florida, you are going to be held accountable," DeSantis said. "We will not tolerate retail crime, porch pirates and the lawlessness that they allow in California and New York."
DeSantis wants to keep the downward trend going, announcing on Tuesday that it will be a first-degree felony if a person commits theft with a firearm or has already had two or more prior convictions of retail theft, under his proposal. A first-degree felony in Florida is punishable by up to 30 years in prison and/or fines of up to $10,000. He also wants to make it a second-degree felony if criminals use social media to solicit others to participate in retail theft, while it will be a third-degree felony to commit retail theft with five or more individuals.

A second-degree felony in Florida carries up to 15 years in prison and/or fines up to $10,000, while a third-degree felony could jail criminals for up to five years and/or fines of up to $5,000.

His legislation will also tackle "porch piracy," the stealing of delivery packages from private properties, which will become a third-degree felony if the package is valued between $40 and $100.