CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Live" from the Indy US Nationals 2015 (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=59318)

Bill Bagley 08-31-2015 09:07 AM

Re: Live from the US Nationals INDY

It's been a challenging year for the Bagley family and its affiliates, only been able to make one race all year long. Sure miss seeing a bunch of you folks. We're about to get things settled down and hope to see some of you at the Div. 4 race coming up in Louisiana and maybe Ennis later on.

The Big Go remains on my bucket list! Pulling for the MOPARS this week but wish all of you the best experience and the safest of travels!

Larry Hill 08-31-2015 09:12 AM

The generator is fixed and rigs are moving in!

Come on by, Rob, we will have a cold one for you!

Wade Mahaffey 08-31-2015 09:21 AM

Everyone enjoy your time there this week, and Larry, Patsy, and Rob, don't forget to share the sights and sounds with your "there at heart"...and.... "wanna be's"! Your personal touch through the lens is far better than any of the Television stuff! I always love the photos of the Drivers/Owners standing beside their pride! It would be nice to see a few things from "The Pits" city as well...hell maybe even a few "Barn" shots! And hopefully you're not in the photos!

Wade Mahaffey

Mack Reeves 08-31-2015 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Bagley (Post 480728)
It's been a challenging year for the Bagley family and its affiliates, only been able to make one race all year long. Sure miss seeing a bunch of you folks. We're about to get things settled down and hope to see some of you at the Div. 4 race coming up in Louisiana and maybe Ennis later on.

The Big Go remains on my bucket list! Pulling for the MOPARS this week but wish all of you the best experience and the safest of travels!

I share you thoughts on The Big Go on my bucket list also... Also pulling for all the Mopars... But hope everyone has safe travels to and from the race.... Keep the "Live From" coming... I also enjoy them.. Thanks for all the comments and photos....

Craig Dawson 08-31-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superfan1 (Post 480660)
Stock won't get any runs on Friday because Thursday's Class winners, and a few random others, will be in the Tear Down barn. Stock will either get 3 qualifying runs on Wednesday, and the first round of Class Eliminations on Thursday for their fourth qualifier; or they will get 2 qualifying runs on Wednesday, 1 qualifying run Thursday morning, and the first round of Class Eliminations on Thursday for their fourth qualifier.

Thanks Superfan 1, Craig

Larry Hill 08-31-2015 11:24 AM

Parking is coming along nicely. # 90 just pulled in

Ken Miele 08-31-2015 01:21 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Like Patsy said, everything is moving along well. Redman and crew are doing a great job. I'm parked already so its a good time take photos and talk with my fellow racers.
Here are some random photos from the stacking area.

I also found some cars already out of the trailers. Weather at the mount his warm and humid, and it looks like this will be the norm for the rest of the week.

Ken Miele 08-31-2015 01:28 PM

9 Attachment(s)
A few more....

doglover44 08-31-2015 04:00 PM

Thanks for the reports and pictures guys make me feel like I am there miss all my S/SS friends Cant wait for Class and the Hemi Challenge !

Brett C 08-31-2015 04:14 PM

Our group is parked! Same spot next to the big Goodyear tent.