CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Joe Biden calls for investigation.... (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=78705)

MR DERBY CITY 02-28-2021 10:21 PM

Joe Biden calls for investigation....

after SECOND woman accuses NY Gov. Cuomo of sexual misconduct....You can’t make this stuff up ..LOL.

SSGT Mustang 02-28-2021 10:44 PM

Re: Joe Biden calls for investigation....

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 635534)
after SECOND woman accuses NY Gov. Cuomo of sexual misconduct....You can’t make this stuff up ..LOL.

Cuomo is in competition with his father to see who can destroy the state the most. So far it's been about a draw but killing thousands of elderly may have finally given his idiot son the edge.

I wonder if they'll change the Tappan Zee back to its original name. Everyone still calls it the Tappan Zee anyway.

Grey Ghost 03-03-2021 08:26 AM

Groppie joe going to call for an investigation on himself also? Naw...that's just joe the perv being joe the perv.

Greg Reimer 7376 03-04-2021 10:57 AM

Q. What was the first thing ol'joe said when he woke up this morning?

A."Wheres my froggie?"

SSDiv6 03-05-2021 11:09 AM

Let's not forget how they have buried and you do not hear anymore about Hunter Biden's laptop and business deals.

Let's not forget that Joe almost got smacked by a Secret Service Agent and the government destroyed the records of the incident.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...oying-records/

Randy Wells 03-05-2021 10:21 PM

Come on paul where are you at? You are ether embarrassed about what this nut case you voted for is doing or you feel you did your job and now trolling somewhere else. Be proud your hero canceled Mr Patato Head and Dr Seuss, President Trump canceled ISIS.

Randy Wells

I still do not where that mask that is as worthless as pervert Joe and the Crack Wh****

Mark Yacavone 03-05-2021 11:12 PM

Nothing surprises me here SloJoe has the alleged media in his pocket, so why not? They are never going to call him out on anything..He built his whole campaign on the Charlottesville lie, so nothing is too low for this bunch.

bubski 03-05-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 635905)
Come on paul where are you at? You are ether embarrassed about what this nut case you voted for is doing or you feel you did your job and now trolling somewhere else. Be proud your hero canceled Mr Patato Head and Dr Seuss, President Trump canceled ISIS.

Randy Wells

I still do not where that mask that is as worthless as pervert Joe and the Crack Wh****

HAHA !! Maybe Paul n Stan took their families for a sleepover at Sodomy Joes !!

r429469 03-09-2021 11:51 AM

Every body to the lounge.

SStockDart 03-09-2021 09:46 PM

Trivia for ya. Who is the Secretary of Defense, and what outfit does he run?

Dick Nearhoof 03-09-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 636167)

And what building does he work in?

SStockDart 03-09-2021 11:50 PM

I think it might have been ELMER FUDD..

Randy Wells 03-09-2021 11:58 PM

It doesn't matter the crack wh*** is calling the shots, and her puppet strings are tied to Soros and the communist party.
1,900,000,000,000.00. WOW makes me want to quit working for a living and get on the Ti*
Randy Wells
Stock 5628

r429469 03-10-2021 10:09 AM

WOW, words caannot describe, the stench of cow manure has perperturated this room.

William SAnds, Davie, Florida, former home of the #$%.

Eddies66 03-10-2021 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636179)
It doesn't matter the crack wh*** is calling the shots, and her puppet strings are tied to Soros and the communist party.
1,900,000,000,000.00. WOW makes me want to quit working for a living and get on the Ti*
Randy Wells
Stock 5628

Maybe the congressional reps that voted “NO”, their states should not receive any type of stimulus. What do you think?

Superpro 03-10-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 636167)

I believe his name is Secretary covefe and he runs the military. He was last seen rolling down the ramp of a naval frigate, desperately trying not to lose grasp of his bucket of KFC under his arm!

Stan Weiss 03-10-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636179)
Randy Wells
Stock 5628

That would be the party that "The Loser" Donald J Trump said not to send your contributions to. Wait that is the Republican party. Please send all contributions to "The Loser" Donald J Trump PAC.

You have no clue how getting people vaccinated will help NHRA and therefore drag racing.

Stan

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 636219)
That would be the party that "The Loser" Donald J Trump said not to send your contributions to. Wait that is the Republican party. Please send all contributions to "The Loser" Donald J Trump PAC.

You have no clue how getting people vaccinated will help NHRA and therefore drag racing.

Stan

Stanley,

Take your vaccination and your mask and shove it where the sun don't shine, and enjoy your free money. Commie.

Randy Wells

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 636212)
Maybe the congressional reps that voted “NO”, their states should not receive any type of stimulus. What do you think?

Sure Eddie, and maybe the people that live in those states should stop paying federal taxes to bail out poorly managed pension funds, and pet projects for the democrat communist party
Enjoy your free money Eddie, I just donate myself will not get the check. Oh will not get the shot ether you can have mine..

Randy Wells

Stan Weiss 03-10-2021 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636222)
Stanley,

Take your vaccination and your mask and shove it where the sun don't shine, and enjoy your free money. Commie.

Randy Wells

Randy,
I see like normal the only person you care about is yourself.

Here we are on a Drag Racing site and I see you had nothing to say about NHRA and Drag Racing.

ATCO has posted a limited / tentative schedule

http://atcodragway.rocks/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021-Schedule-March-9.pdf

Hopefully because of masks and vaccinations not only will the NHRA race on Aug 5 to 8 be able to be run, but also people like myself will be able to attend.

Stan

Eddies66 03-10-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636224)
Sure Eddie, and maybe the people that live in those states should stop paying federal taxes to bail out poorly managed pension funds, and pet projects for the democrat communist party
Enjoy your free money Eddie, I just donate myself will not get the check. Oh will not get the shot ether you can have mine..

Randy Wells

Red states have continued to be the poorest and most subsidized for decades, why is that? I make too much in retirement to ever get a stimulus check, my wife makes too much both my daughters make too much. I got both my shots and am past the 10 day period. I don't play Russian roulette with my health.

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 636226)
Red states have continued to be the poorest and most subsidized for decades, why is that? I make too much in retirement to ever get a stimulus check, my wife makes too much both my daughters make too much. I got both my shots and am past the 10 day period. I don't play Russian roulette with my health.

Your just an delusional old man scared to death. And full of sh**.

The to 10 states with the highest debt are all Blue except Kentucky. But hey you libs never belive the truth. This 1.9 Trillion will bail your state out 353 billion last I looked for California. Your welcome.
Randy Wells

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 636225)
Randy,
I see like normal the only person you care about is yourself.

Here we are on a Drag Racing site and I see you had nothing to say about NHRA and Drag Racing.

ATCO has posted a limited / tentative schedule

http://atcodragway.rocks/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021-Schedule-March-9.pdf

Hopefully because of masks and vaccinations not only will the NHRA race on Aug 5 to 8 be able to be run, but also people like myself will be able to attend.

Stan

Stanley,

I am building an I/S car, will be ready in a few weeks, but if I have to show my vacine papers to race, then I will bracket race at my local track where they belive in freedom. I have owned 3 Stock Eliminator cars in the last 40 years, my brother Bob drove them, I would occasionally bracket race them. I am on this site to stay up to date and then you snowflake commies came along, and pis*** me off.
Oh and I care very much about this country that your party will destroy,

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Stan Weiss 03-10-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636228)
Stanley,

I am building an I/S car, will be ready in a few weeks, but if I have to show my vacine papers to race, then I will bracket race at my local track where they belive in freedom. I have owned 3 Stock Eliminator cars in the last 40 years, my brother Bob drove them, I would occasionally bracket race them. I am on this site to stay up to date and then you snowflake commies came along, and pis*** me off.
Oh and I care very much about this country that your party will destroy,

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

It is amazing how the truth will do that to some people.

Stan

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 636229)
It is amazing how the truth will do that to some people.

Stan

No I just don't like commies.

Randy

Stan Weiss 03-10-2021 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636230)

Randy

Randy,
Your go to word. A catchall for everything you don't like. But in reality many of the things and ideas you label with that word do no even come close to the definition for that word.

Have a good day comrade
Stan

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 636234)
Randy,
Your go to word. A catchall for everything you don't like. But in reality many of the things and ideas you label with that word do no even come close to the definition for that word.

Have a good day comrade
Stan

LOL, keep telling yourself and believing that this brain dead nut case you voted for is good for this country. Have a good day Ivan.

Randy Wells

Eddies66 03-10-2021 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 636234)
Randy,

Have a good day comrade
Stan

Throws the word around like he know by personal experience what communism is, Chairman Mao stated it best...communism/revolution comes through the barrel of a gun. It is not voted in!

Eddies66 03-10-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636227)
Your just an delusional old man scared to death. And full of sh**.

The to 10 states with the highest debt are all Blue except Kentucky. But hey you libs never belive the truth. This 1.9 Trillion will bail your state out 353 billion last I looked for California. Your welcome.
Randy Wells

Not delusional about anything or anybody. I see right through your BS. Fear, that is what you think I live with...you are laughable. The last I looked California was and is still the 5th largest economy in the world. Can you state that about the state you live.

Superpro 03-10-2021 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
When I think about the few disruptive name calling GOP's on this board it keeps reminding me of this guy!

https://classracer.com/classforum/at...1&d=1615411003

"Dems and their wicked Wiles"!

Fireofficer74 03-10-2021 05:37 PM

I feel bad for the guy(RW), could we send him some Edible Arrangements or Omaha Steaks to raise his spirits.

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 636240)
Not delusional about anything or anybody. I see right through your BS. Fear, that is what you think I live with...you are laughable. The last I looked California was and is still the 5th largest economy in the world. Can you state that about the state you live.

353 Billion in debt, OK then. I have freedom in my state wouldn't trade it for anything. People are moving from your state to my state.

Randy

Eddies66 03-10-2021 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636244)
353 Billion in debt, OK then. I have freedom in my state wouldn't trade it for anything. People are moving from your state to my state.

Randy

And as you well know debt is not the only item when determining the value of any business or state California’s total assets worth $301.1 billion, California’s net position is better than some states with less debt. You knew that Econ 101.

Chaney said don’t worry about the debt, another hypocritical political statement. You can have them they can’t make it here, they are all yours.

Eddies66 03-10-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636230)

Randy

Would you know a commie if you met one. Basic Civics/ Government 101

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 636252)
Would you know a commie if you met one. Basic Civics/ Government 101

Eddie,

I got you riled up don't I. LOL. You commies call me selfish, when you 3 musketeers are the selfish ones. You must not have grand kids or don't care about this deficit that Obama and now Pervert Brain Dead Joe and the communist party is going to give us. Your the one that better take a hard look at where this country is heading, open borders, canceling anyone with an opinion that doesn't agree with your agenda, book burning, shutting down student conservative groups in our universities, gun confiscation, blow your marine smoke up someone else's a** I know exactly what a commie is. Lock and load Ivan you will need it. I called this a year ago.

Randy Wells

Eddies66 03-10-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636256)
Eddie,

I got you riled up don't I. LOL. You commies call me selfish, when you 3 musketeers are the selfish ones. You must not have grand kids or don't care about this deficit that Obama and now Pervert Brain Dead Joe and the communist party is going to give us. Your the one that better take a hard look at where this country is heading, open borders, canceling anyone with an opinion that doesn't agree with your agenda, book burning, shutting down student conservative groups in our universities, gun confiscation, blow your marine smoke up someone else's a** I know exactly what a commie is. Lock and load Ivan you will need it. I called this a year ago.

Randy Wells

Riled up, where the hell are you from, I bet sometimes you get gussied up just to go into town LMAO. Again you aren't doing any homework:
Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years.

Every Republican since Hoover has either put us is a depression, a deep recession or a recession, Eisenhower 1957, Nixon 1969-70, Ford 1974, Reagan 1981-2, Bush 1990, Bush 2007-8. I served this country for 39 years, 24 of which was defending your right to have a choice of being ignorant. Oh by the way, I went out to check my guns...still there, hell I even added a few more...Just in case the fascist attempt a takeover.

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 636259)
Riled up, where the hell are you from, I bet sometimes you get gussied up just to go into town LMAO. Again you aren't doing any homework:
Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years.

Every Republican since Hoover has either put us is a depression, a deep recession or a recession, Eisenhower 1957, Nixon 1969-70, Ford 1974, Reagan 1981-2, Bush 1990, Bush 2007-8. I served this country for 39 years, 24 of which was defending your right to have a choice of being ignorant. Oh buy the way, I went out to check my guns...still there, hell I even added a few more...Just in case the fascist attempt a takeover.

LOL. wow your easy to rile up. Truth hurt's don't it, like I said blow your commie propaganda up someone else *** commie.

Randy

Stan Weiss 03-10-2021 09:52 PM

Eddie,
Randy does not also understand when looking at state debt just like number of Covid cases it should be done per capita / proportionately.

Stan

Randy Wells 03-10-2021 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 636259)

Every Republican since Hoover has either put us is a depression, a deep recession or a recession, Eisenhower 1957, Nixon 1969-70, Ford 1974, Reagan 1981-2, Bush 1990, Bush 2007-8. I served this country for 39 years, 24 of which was defending your right to have a choice of being ignorant. Oh buy the way, I went out to check my guns...still there, hell I even added a few more...Just in case the fascist attempt a takeover.

Like Antifa or BLM, pretty tricky a fascist group calling themselves anti facist. I am waiting for those little turds myself.

Randy

Eddies66 03-10-2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 636263)
LOL. wow your easy to rile up. Truth hurt's don't it, like I said blow your commie propaganda up someone else *** commie.

Randy

Pick up a book and I don’t mean at comic book.