CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Happy New Year ..Dem mayors plead for federal help (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86435)

MR DERBY CITY 12-29-2023 05:29 PM

Happy New Year ..Dem mayors plead for federal help

Democratic mayors plead for federal help with migrant crisis .. Imagine that .. …. Personally, I think we need more migrant flights to New York AND Chicago …. Happy New Year :):)

nickh 12-30-2023 12:30 PM

Re: Happy New Year ..Dem mayors plead for federal help

I am in Houston Texas and it is so out of control here.

Keith 944 12-30-2023 06:38 PM

We are overwhelmed here in Delaware.

Mark Yacavone 12-30-2023 09:31 PM

This is for the sanctuary city mayors and The Left in general ...Two faced hypocrites, all of you....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w05w1XbZTG8

MR DERBY CITY 12-31-2023 02:52 PM

I have to give credit where credit is due. Those DEMS are the sharpest tools in the drawer. It only took them a few years into the Biden era to realize that WE have a problem at the border …..AND it was only a problem when it affected them ….their cities….All this didn’t need to happen , the INVASION could have been thwarted by that BORDER WALL that the Orange man tried sooo desperately to build…but OH No, …the DEMS were too smart for that ….

Mark Yacavone 01-27-2024 12:31 AM

This despicable character Mayorkas needs to be locked up ..like yesterday.

I was only following orders won't cut it. See Nuremberg Trials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2Uh6yuhPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k7f8zJy2pI

Mark Yacavone 02-01-2024 10:56 PM

Do you need any more evidence that The Left in this country is nuts??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4_Ds0SZ8M

MR DERBY CITY 02-02-2024 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692493)
Do you need any more evidence that The Left in this country is nuts??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ4_Ds0SZ8M

Yep, NUTS …..This is what happens when you allow TRASH to illegally enter the good ole USA ….just thank your local Libtards ….

Mark Yacavone 02-02-2024 02:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESsK-PmKMgY

MR DERBY CITY 02-03-2024 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692529)

It’s real simple. Here in Kentucky we take out the TRASH and sit it by the curb …..Ungrateful BASTARDS !!! Even the Libtards are fed up with them ..

Another problem is they are like RATS. …They will be multiplying at an alarming rate…..

Dick Nearhoof 02-03-2024 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692529)

According to liberals/progressives we're they're only hope. They are just looking for a "Better Life" SMFH

L.Fite 02-03-2024 01:33 PM

This country is destroying itself...
And for what reason?...

MR DERBY CITY 02-03-2024 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Fite (Post 692584)
This country is destroying itself...
And for what reason?...

Haven’t you heard ? The LibTARDS have to take care of every POS migrant in the whole FRICKEN world ……:):)

Mark Yacavone 02-03-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 692586)
Haven’t you heard ? The LibTARDS have to take care of every POS migrant in the whole FRICKEN world ……:):)

By them ,they actually mean YOU have to take care of them.

Ask any of them how many they have personally taken into their homes and neighborhoods. (See Martha's Vineyard)

MR DERBY CITY 02-03-2024 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692590)
By them ,they actually mean YOU have to take care of them.

Ask any of them how many they have personally taken into their homes and neighborhoods. (See Martha's Vineyard)

Whoa ,….. You are correct.. I wonder how many of the TARDS on CR have invited them into their homes ??? :):). Of course I am sure EDDIE has, he is the second coming of Mother Theresa…..

Keith 944 02-03-2024 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 692591)
Whoa ,….. You are correct.. I wonder how many of the TARDS on CR have invited them into their homes ??? :):). Of course I am sure EDDIE has, he is the second coming of Mother Theresa…..

Nope but I’m sure they have used them for cheap labor and paid in cash so they won’t have to pay taxes either

Eddies66 02-04-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith 944 (Post 692599)
Nope but I’m sure they have used them for cheap labor and paid in cash so they won’t have to pay taxes either

California ranked first on worker protection policies, while Mississippi ranked last (Red State}. D.C and California have highest minimum wages, allow workers to organize and earned high scores on worker protection measures. I have seen way too many non-union construction companies violate prevailing wages laws especially companies coming from red states, Nevada and Arizona to conduct public works jobs.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 692591)

I guess donating to food banks and money to homeless shelters would cover it, oh it is a tax write-off. There are 300 Bible verses about the poor, so I take it, that is what you good Christians cares about.

Billy Nees 02-04-2024 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692631)
There are 300 Bible verses about the poor, so I take it, that is what you good Christians cares about.

I'm more of an Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye kinda guy.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Nees (Post 692637)
I'm more of an Old Testament, eye-for-an-eye kinda guy.

I think we can all believe in “accountability”.

Mark Yacavone 02-04-2024 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692656)
I think we can all believe in “accountability”.

Good..so let's round up those bird flipping punks and fly them down to somewhere south of the Darien' Gap and boot them out.

They don't deserve our jails with free room and board.
Keep their finger prints on file though. They will attempt a return.

The good thing is they only have about 11 months to do so.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692662)
Good..so let's round up those bird flipping punks and fly them down to somewhere south of the Darien' Gap and boot them out.

They don't deserve our jails with free room and board.
Keep their finger prints on file though. They will attempt a return.

The good thing is they only have about 11 months to do so.

The “bedrock principle” of the First Amendment “is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an hand jesture simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable. Now assaulting a police officer, different situation, a felony.

Billy Nees 02-04-2024 05:50 PM

Umm, I'm pretty sure that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written for American citizens. Not illegals.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Nees (Post 692677)
Umm, I'm pretty sure that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are written for American citizens. Not illegals.

Not only does the Constitution grant noncitizens most of the same rights as citizens, but longstanding Supreme Court precedent also forbids many state laws discriminating against aliens. In cases such as Bernal v. Fainter (1984), the court has ruled that laws discriminating on the basis of alienage are subject to “strict scrutiny” — that is, they will be struck down unless the government can prove that they are “narrowly tailored” to the promotion of a “compelling state interest.”

Billy Nees 02-04-2024 06:17 PM

Well OK then! I stand corrected.
You'll have to deal with the illegals before I will.

Mark Yacavone 02-04-2024 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692675)
The “bedrock principle” of the First Amendment “is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an hand jesture simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable. Now assaulting a police officer, different situation, a felony.

Okay, "bird flipping punks" was just for identification purposes.

These cop beating punks have rung up quite a rap sheet in about 2 month's time.
(see Mark Dice video below at about 3:35)
It seems apparent that they didn't come here to pick tomatoes Also apparent is there ARE plenty of NYC punks who will do the same job.

But in that case, NYC gets the government they deserve. Word on the street is these creeps jumped on a bus and are headed to Rancho Mirage, CA...Again, proving my point.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692680)
Okay, "bird flipping punks" was just for identification purposes.

These cop beating punks have rung up quite a rap sheet in about 2 month's time.
(see Mark Dice video below at about 3:35)
It seems apparent that they didn't come here to pick tomatoes Also apparent is there ARE plenty of NYC punks who will do the same job.

But in that case, NYC gets the government they deserve. Word on the street is these creeps jumped on a bus and are headed to Rancho Mirage, CA...Again, proving my point.

My understanding is they have a stay over in Prescott. I think Gurly Street Grill will be hosting dinner!

Mark Yacavone 02-04-2024 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692683)
My understanding is they have a stay over in Prescott.

Yeah uh huh.
That ought to go over like the BLM protest a few years ago.
The locals stood in front of the Whiskey Row businesses, holding their long rifles.
The protesters' outcry was "they can't do that."
Yeah, they could, and they did.

Eddies66 02-04-2024 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692687)
Yeah uh huh.
That ought to go over like the BLM protest a few years ago.
The locals stood in front of the Whiskey Row businesses, holding their long rifles.
The protesters' outcry was "they can't do that."
Yeah, they could, and they did.

Something’s never change in Arizona. Sept. 4, 2020. More than a hundred people counter protested the Black Lives Matter supporters, many of whom said they were concerned antifa would come to Prescott to destroy businesses. Antifa really!!

Mark Yacavone 02-04-2024 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692695)
Something’s never change in Arizona. Sept. 4, 2020. More than a hundred people counter protested the Black Lives Matter supporters, many of whom said they were concerned antifa would come to Prescott to destroy businesses. Antifa really!!

Mr Google,

Everybody know they wouldn't try it here.
They can only get away with looting and burning in liberal cities, run by Libtard mayors.

Eddies66 02-05-2024 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692707)
Mr Google,

Everybody know they wouldn't try it here.
They can only get away with looting and burning in liberal cities, run by Libtard mayors.

The purpose of using Google was to research the Arizona Republic newspaper and get the real story. it would seem that the 100 anti-protestors, some being armed came to intimidate the BLM protestors. Upon arrival they realized the the majority of BLM protestors were white so they change the narrative to "we are here to keep our businesses from being damaged by antifa". Were they the business owners, then why weren't they at their place of business. As I see it, these are a bunch of racist redneck vigilantes looking to intimidate people utilizing their 1st Amendment right to a peaceful protect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvJotKJj8HM

Rory McNeil 02-05-2024 10:33 AM

Anybody catch the "60 Minutes" story last night, about a hole in the fence/wall in California ? They showed trucks dropping off dozens of illegals, walking to the fence, and walking thru this hole, and relocated barbed /razor wire, into the US. The owner of the property said approx 600 people sneak thru at this spot daily, and they showed a pile of discarded passports dumped beside this hole. The area is littered with tents and other debris, left behind, and the land owner , said one time, he saw smoke from the area, so when he went to investigate, he found some of these people had cut down some of his trees, and were burning them. And when the land owner called the local Police, they said it was a federal issue , he than called the Feds, and they said they were aware, but it was not a big concern for them at this time. The land owner said that he was an immigrant, but as he said, he walked in thru the front door, ie the legal channel way, rather than sneaking in thru "the back door". To make matters worse, they showed US Border guards just standing there, watching throngs of people illegally crossing the border, and doing nothing. They them had loudspeakers on vans, in various languages, telling these lawbreaking people, how to proceed to these vans, where they would taken for questioning, and then released to the "hospitality" of the US taxpayers. Absolutely amazing.

Mark Yacavone 02-05-2024 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692718)
The purpose of using Google was to research the Arizona Republic newspaper and get the real story. it would seem that the 100 anti-protestors, some being armed came to intimidate the BLM protestors. Upon arrival they realized the the majority of BLM protestors were white so they change the narrative to "we are here to keep our businesses from being damaged by antifa". Were they the business owners, then why weren't they at their place of business. As I see it, these are a bunch of racist redneck vigilantes looking to intimidate people utilizing their 1st Amendment right to a peaceful protect.

Race card alert
Liberal media alert

We don't care how you see it, or what your Libtard Upstate buddy likes

Eddies66 02-05-2024 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692739)
Race card alert
Liberal media alert

We don't care how you see it, or what your Libtard Upstate buddy likes

Who is “we”, you got a mouse in your back pocket.

Mark Yacavone 02-05-2024 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692744)
Who is “we”, you got a mouse in your back pocket.

That would be about 95 % of the real racers on this site.
Same number would probably apply to Yavapai County residents too.

Eddies66 02-05-2024 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rory McNeil (Post 692722)
Anybody catch the "60 Minutes" story last night, about a hole in the fence/wall in California ? They showed trucks dropping off dozens of illegals, walking to the fence, and walking thru this hole, and relocated barbed /razor wire, into the US. The owner of the property said approx 600 people sneak thru at this spot daily, and they showed a pile of discarded passports dumped beside this hole. The area is littered with tents and other debris, left behind, and the land owner , said one time, he saw smoke from the area, so when he went to investigate, he found some of these people had cut down some of his trees, and were burning them. And when the land owner called the local Police, they said it was a federal issue , he than called the Feds, and they said they were aware, but it was not a big concern for them at this time. The land owner said that he was an immigrant, but as he said, he walked in thru the front door, ie the legal channel way, rather than sneaking in thru "the back door". To make matters worse, they showed US Border guards just standing there, watching throngs of people illegally crossing the border, and doing nothing. They them had loudspeakers on vans, in various languages, telling these lawbreaking people, how to proceed to these vans, where they would taken for questioning, and then released to the "hospitality" of the US taxpayers. Absolutely amazing.

Chinese coming from Communist country.

Eddies66 02-05-2024 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692747)
That would be about 95 % of the real racers on this site.
Same number would probably apply to Yavapai County residents too.

BS alert:

50% Republicans and 50% Democrats and Independents registered in Yavapai County.

Mark Yacavone 02-05-2024 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692763)
BS alert:

50% Republicans and 50% Democrats and Independents registered in Yavapai County.

69% Trump

34 % Biden

But go ahead , ignore that

This is Trump country

What we see here is we've got to discourage Californians from moving over here.

Eddies66 02-05-2024 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 692771)
69% Trump

34 % Biden

But go ahead , ignore that

This is Trump country

What we see here is we've got to discourage Californians from moving over here.

Joe Biden won the state with 49% of the popular vote. This was the first time a Democratic presidential candidate won Arizona since Bill Clinton in 1996.

With regards to disgruntled California, keep them. They are just going to drive your housing prices up and bitch about taxes.

Mark Yacavone 02-05-2024 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 692783)
Joe Biden won the state with 49% of the popular vote. This was the first time a Democratic presidential candidate won Arizona since Bill Clinton in 1996.

With regards to disgruntled California, keep them. They are just going to drive your housing prices up and bitch about taxes.

...With no help from Yavapai...My point, exactly

Enough of the nonsense though.
Have you seen the cop beaters yet?
I understand Newsom welcomed them with a basket of fruit and a $1000 credit card, each.