CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   1st time winner in SS (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=52613)

Dan Fletcher 04-14-2014 03:49 PM

1st time winner in SS

Congrats to local boy Pete D'Agnolo for winning SS at Zmax this weekend. He's good friends with my boys, and he's a very good young racer that I'm sure will win many more events in the future.

But as happy as I am for Pete, I'm probably even happier for his dad Sam. Sam has raced that same car since I was a teenager, maybe longer. I remember watching him run the same car in Modified Eliminator at the local tracks back when they ran Modified at the local tracks! He's a hardcore, hard working, die hard class racer that probably no one outside of western NY ever knew about till now, and I couldn't be happier for him and the whole family.

Great job guys!

Mike Brogniez 04-14-2014 04:07 PM

Re: 1st time winner in SS

Very happy for the first time winner and family.
Thanks to Dan for sharing some background history.
MB

Dave Ribeiro 04-14-2014 04:17 PM

Congrats to Pete D'Agnolo for Winning S/S @ Zmax ...

I have to agree with Dan, he is very quickly becoming a Super Racer & a Tough guy to get past ... I am sure this is the First of many Wins to come for Pete ... ( Checkout his Lights ) " Enjoy it , you earned !!!! " Good Luck in 2014

rickg 04-14-2014 04:55 PM

congrats pete, and with what dan said about sam goes double for me too. the old mod/comp days at the hoot was a blast to watch.

Pete Beau 04-14-2014 05:15 PM

Quite the string of lights he had! Does he cut double-o's in his sleep? Well done.

Dan giving him lessons or vise-versa :-)

Dave Layer 04-14-2014 06:07 PM

Hey Dan I remember Sam from the old IHRA Modified days. Spoke to Sam and met Pete at Norwalk D3 race last year.

Congrats to the D'Agnolo family. Hope to see you all in a few weeks.

Dave

tim worner 04-14-2014 06:59 PM

Even though Bryan was one of your victims I want to convey my congradulations on a great driving job and long over do National event win for you and your family.

Jim Wahl 04-14-2014 07:54 PM

This is just what we need in this sport......... new, young blood! Congrats Pete. Jim

Chuck Comella 04-14-2014 08:01 PM

Congrats to Pete and Sam for there SS win this weekend at Charlotte. Must have been extra special to have your family there.

wayne sipos 04-14-2014 08:14 PM

congratulations Pete