CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Scott Weney S&W Race Cars RIP (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=55728)

E MAN 1982 11-19-2014 04:58 PM

Scott Weney S&W Race Cars RIP

Scott Weney, President of S&W Race Cars passed away this morning. Scott was a great friend and competitor. He will be missed by many. My thoughts and prayers go out to the everyone at S&W and The Weney Family. Godspeed Scott

SSDiv6 11-19-2014 05:46 PM

Re: Scott Weney S&W Race Cars RIP

Quote:

Originally Posted by E MAN 1982 (Post 453345)
Scott Weney, President of S&W Race Cars passed away this morning. Scott was a great friend and competitor. He will be missed by many. My thoughts and prayers go out to the everyone at S&W and The Weney Family. Godspeed Scott

Prayers to Scott's family! Godspeed!

Bob Bender 11-19-2014 06:53 PM

What a sad day !!!! RIP Scott

Nitro Joe Jackson 11-19-2014 08:37 PM

RIP Scott, you was a super guy to be around

Lew Silverman 11-19-2014 10:04 PM

My condolences and prayers go out to Candi and the Weney Family. I am very saddened by Scott's untimely passing. Rest-in-peace my Friend.

The Hawk 11-19-2014 10:12 PM

Very sad. I never met him but I was impressed with his talent to go from running a competitive Alcohol Funny Car to win in high dollar bracket races with his own product. Rest in Peace.

Bobby Fazio 11-19-2014 10:44 PM

I am very sad about Scott's passing. Although I have seen him at the track since I was a little kid, I really just got to know him this year with the MustangGuys sponsorship he kindly gave me. It's so easy to get caught up in everyday life, work, trying to make the big race, complaining about little things that it's just as easy to forget how fragile life can be and that all of that stuff really means nothing. RIP Scott.

MOVEMAN 11-19-2014 11:29 PM

Our thoughts and prayers for Candi and the entire S & W family! We were shocked with the news yesterday and saddened by today's! All S & W car racers must feel like I do, that we lost a friend ! RIP SCOTT
Rich and the Time To Move Crew
Pope, Buddy, Geez, and Ray

DRAKE VISCOME 11-20-2014 10:29 AM

We too are shocked by Scott's sudden passing...the Weneys'...all very special...dad-Walt-mom-Vonda,wife Candi-boys-Rory-Dillion...brothers Michael,Gary...sister-Terri...all the S&W people...our sincerest condolences...Scott RIP...the integrity,assistance,patience you provided for so many for so long...never will be forgotten...God bless...Drake Viscome & family

racerhead 11-20-2014 12:18 PM

Warmest regards, thoughts and prayers to the Weney family.

Bruce Deveau