CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Live from Lebanon Valley,NY-NHRA Lucas Oil Series (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=62733)

Jack Matyas 06-30-2016 12:33 PM

Live from Lebanon Valley,NY-NHRA Lucas Oil Series

4 Attachment(s)
Good afternoon gang - Well, what I thought was going to be a hop,skip and a jump up here has turned into quite a ride as the traffic is a nightmare in both New Jersey and into New York .

Today is both tech and parking plus later on will be a track operated test and tune which hopefully i'll get there in time for .

Back a bit later ....

Jack Matyas 06-30-2016 08:49 PM

Re: Live from Lebanon Valley,NY-NHRA Lucas Oil Series

6 Attachment(s)
Tech went OK this afternoon and the test n tune was even better .You would think that on a hot July 4th weekend the traction would suffer but not here as wheelies were plentiful this afternoon and tonight - the place was just fab even with the 3200' DA .

Here are a few pics taken from that session ........And two cars to watch tomorrow - Eric Merryfields Drag Pak with a stick in it but I couldn't tell which FS class he was in and and the COPO Camaro of Phil Langford in FS/C...

Mike Gray 07-01-2016 01:51 AM

you call that traffic

Here in Southern California that's our mid day light traffic.

Jack Matyas 07-01-2016 06:23 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Good morning all - In a few hours we'll kick off this event - hopefully before the rains and storms hit as it's very cloudy already and the migraine I've got is telling me the pressure is already present .That said it could wait until this afternoon to come by or even later as the schedule is for all of us to get at least two hits today and possibly a third because of the short fields in attendance .

The barometer is again in the toilet @ 29.35 as it was yesterday-but the Vapor Pressure is much better at .36 . At this moment its 60 degrees but with 68 percent humidity present and a final DA of almost 1400 feet .

stage1scott 07-01-2016 09:16 AM

Re: you call that traffic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Gray (Post 508081)

what Mike said-nothing abnormal for us about that!

Paul Precht 07-01-2016 09:34 AM

Re: you call that traffic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Gray (Post 508081)

That would be 2 AM on the LIE

Jack Matyas 07-01-2016 12:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Stock and S/S got their first hit in- track is good -weather not so much - and the two Davids are breaking our backs .....

V M Kauffman 07-01-2016 12:43 PM

The barometer is again in the toilet @ 29.35 as it was yesterday-but the Vapor Pressure is much better at .36 . At this moment its 60 degrees but with 68 percent humidity present and a final DA of almost 1400 feet .

Poor Poor guys this Baro would a outstanding day in Div 3
Indy, Norwalk, Columbus or Joliet. Just look a Baro at the Norwalk shootout. Barton has figured this out. Just get working at it.

Dwight Southerland 07-01-2016 01:24 PM

Looks like four(!) stout K/SA cars in the top 16. Good showing.

tim worner 07-01-2016 01:37 PM

No" Live Timing "yet