CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Fjb …. (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=83668)

MR DERBY CITY 12-08-2022 04:14 PM

Fjb ….

The fricken azzhole trades a terrorist for a POS , and leaves a decorated MARINE over there. C’mon Eddie’s.66 , put a spin on this one ….

Bob Don 12-08-2022 07:37 PM

Re: Fjb ….

"Merchant of Death" for a "toker of hash".

Keith 944 12-08-2022 08:03 PM

I really didn’t think he was stupid enough to do it, what a kick in the nuts to all real Americans

Eddies66 12-09-2022 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 672021)
The fricken azzhole trades a terrorist for a POS , and leaves a decorated MARINE over there. C’mon Eddie’s.66 , put a spin on this one ….

Given the fact that he is an American citizen, deserving the same consideration for release as any other citizen detained by a foreign country. But he is no special Marine, he enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994.He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom. After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge. The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another’s social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment." I hope that negotiations continue for his quick return. And one last thought… what did Trump do to rectify this situation, nothing!

Randy Wells 12-09-2022 11:36 AM

Trump wouldn't of traded the Merchant of Death for any one. But he did free 17 prisoners from foreign countries while President and didn't trade anyone for them.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Eddies66 12-09-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 672052)
Trump wouldn't of traded the Merchant of Death for any one. But he did free 17 prisoners from foreign countries while President and didn't trade anyone for them.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

There is no such thing as a "free lunch" with regards to diplomatic negotiations. Trump never mentioned Whelan since 2018 when Whelan was detained. Didn't want to offend his butt buddy.

Randy Wells 12-09-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 672056)
There is no such thing as a "free lunch" with regards to diplomatic negotiations. Trump never mentioned Whelan since 2018 when Whelan was detained. Didn't want to offend his butt buddy.

LOL, 2 years out of office and President Trump is still in your brain.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Eddies66 12-09-2022 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 672059)
LOL, 2 years out of office and President Trump is still in your brain.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Not in mine, you’re still defending the “has been”.

Randy Wells 12-09-2022 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 672061)
Not in mine, you’re still defending the “has been”.

I will always defend him against commies like you. Now go get your DNA test to see if your entitled to those slave reparations that silly state you live in is fixing to hand out.

Randy Wells
I/S 5638

Eddies66 12-09-2022 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 672062)
I will always defend him against commies like you. Now go get your DNA test to see if your entitled to those slave reparations that silly state you live in is fixing to hand out.

Randy Wells
I/S 5638

Unlike your draft-dodging buddy, I spent 24 years defending your right to make stupid statements. Just say, thank you for your honorable service and move on!