CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Congrats Jammin Jerry Emmons (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=79032)

Dale Hulquist 04-11-2021 06:47 PM

Congrats Jammin Jerry Emmons

Congrats Jammin Jerry on your Headsup win in Div 4 Stock eliminator at Houston Raceway Park. Great job buddy.

Brett C 04-11-2021 08:51 PM

Re: Congrats Jammin Jerry Emmons

He’s the man!
Congrats brother!

James Perrone 04-11-2021 09:06 PM

Congrats

doglover44 04-11-2021 09:17 PM

Congrats Jerry

Randy Schonscheck 04-13-2021 03:27 PM

Congratulations Jerry and your team!

EMMONS MOTORSPORTS 04-13-2021 07:40 PM

Thanks guys! I hate that Britt didn't get to have a clean run. No one wants to win at the expense of someone's misfortune (for those that don't know he BLEW the tires off). We were both set "on kill" and that is the nature of the beast as we all know. We both wanted to give a great show to the class racers! Nevertheless, a hometown win is always exciting. Having my wife and two little kids there and having "those" pictures will live forever in my lifetime. Looking forward to the Dallas double points race and the Hou national next month.
I truly appreciate the kind words. Also, for those of you still actively racing, the Lucas Oil contingency is a no brainer. Text or call me if you would like details on becoming eligible.

Jammin Jerry
713-545-4402

Larry Hill 04-15-2021 10:17 AM

If I signup for the Lucas Oil program will I have to put that big of a Lucas Oil contingency sticker on the door like your car has?

EMMONS MOTORSPORTS 04-15-2021 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Hill (Post 638730)
If I signup for the Lucas Oil program will I have to put that big of a Lucas Oil contingency sticker on the door like your car has?

I can see that slow grin you are known for! Just two average size decals; one for oil and the other for trans fluid. However, for a limited time, I will personally install on your car myself when you sign up (or maybe one of my other two look-a-likes but you probably can't tell who it is anyway).

Larry Hill 04-18-2021 09:00 AM

I’m thinking it needs to be a team effort on placing the stickers on the car. The most important part will be location, location, location. If that is done, with thought, the sponsor will receive excellent value for money’s spent. Plus the high point of the Emmons group decision making process should be very similar to watching the perfect positioning of the race car rig at Indy. Whoever made last year’s choice picked a winning spot. Congratulations again on winning Stock and Super Stock in 2020. Almost forgot refreshments will be provided.

Y’all still look very much like identical triplets.

Sign me up

KRatcliff 04-18-2021 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMONS MOTORSPORTS (Post 638744)
I can see that slow grin you are known for! Just two average size decals; one for oil and the other for trans fluid. However, for a limited time, I will personally install on your car myself when you sign up (or maybe one of my other two look-a-likes but you probably can't tell who it is anyway).

I think I posted a guide how to tell somewhere. Now if I can just find it...