CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   4 Days in May (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=63754)

SSGN 09-25-2016 09:45 AM

4 Days in May

I would like a copy of " 4 days in May" I had a copy that I bought and lent it out and never got it back. I have tried to email the original author but received no response. I am willing to pay and would gladly buy one from the original author to support him if anyone knows how. I really enjoyed this time of class racing and Bobby D, and purchased T-shirts from him in Pomona but he did not have the DVD either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DemonChick 09-25-2016 12:17 PM

Re: 4 Days in May

Kevin,

I sent you a private message, with info to get a hold of Larry Pfister.

larrylomascolo 09-25-2016 02:13 PM

I think more people want to know info to get the 4 days in may clip

Rod Greene 09-25-2016 02:41 PM

I have that video. I pop it in every once in awhile just because.

Caperat 09-25-2016 02:44 PM

Kevin, if you post your phone number I will call you to get your address as I will mail my copy to you so you can make your own copy and then mail it back to me. I live in Nova Scotia.

DemonChick 09-25-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larrylomascolo (Post 515654)
I think more people want to know info to get the 4 days in may clip

Sorry, I did not want to give his email out loud, as Larry is no longer in the business of his drag racing video's, and his website Horsepowerheaven is long gone. It's a long shot, that Larry has any videos or even would make copies. Maybe Kevin can ask Larry if he has any copies left to sell.
If you are on Facebook, you can find Larry there. I hear he does post old drag racing photos etc.

SSGN 09-26-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caperat (Post 515657)
Kevin, if you post your phone number I will call you to get your address as I will mail my copy to you so you can make your own copy and then mail it back to me. I live in Nova Scotia.

Thank you very much for the offer but I would be worried yours gets lost or something and you are in the same boat I am in. I think I have located one.

Rory McNeil 09-26-2016 05:22 PM

As an aside, Larry Pfister, the creative genius behind "4 Days In May" and many other videos from his old Horsepower Heaven website was recently inducted into the Greater Vancouver Motorsports Pioneers Hall of Fame, for his many years of excellent motorsport coverage in the Northwest. Well deserved Larry!

Julie Jordan 09-26-2016 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rory McNeil (Post 515770)
As an aside, Larry Pfister, the creative genius behind "4 Days In May" and many other videos from his old Horsepower Heaven website was recently inducted into the Greater Vancouver Motorsports Pioneers Hall of Fame, for his many years of excellent motorsport coverage in the Northwest. Well deserved Larry!

That is so cool!

Kevin Panzino 09-27-2016 09:00 AM

What is this 4 days in May? Google returns a wwII movie ???