CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tru start poll Division 6 (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=64366)

west coast 11-16-2016 09:57 PM

Tru start poll Division 6

So this is a simple poll for Div 6 Stock and Super Stock to get a feel of percentage of for or against. Not looking for all the pissing and moaning about it. So here is how I am going to do it. Only Div 6 competitors on this years points list so 109 people. If you competed in both stock and super stock you only get one vote. I am only counting for or against, once you vote I cross your name off the list. I am not keeping track of which way everybody votes just total votes. You can PM me or text if you have my number or email. you can post your vote in this thread if you don't care if people know how you vote as long as your name is with it. I will post results when I get over half the votes but will keep tallying for awhile. So lets see what D6 comes up with. Thanks everybody.

Carguy49 11-17-2016 02:13 AM

Re: Tru start poll Division 6

James, good luck with the poll. It will be interesting to see the outcome.

Cody Lane 11-17-2016 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west coast (Post 519996)
So this is a simple poll for Div 6 Stock and Super Stock to get a feel of percentage of for or against. Not looking for all the pissing and moaning about it. So here is how I am going to do it. Only Div 6 competitors on this years points list so 109 people. If you competed in both stock and super stock you only get one vote. I am only counting for or against, once you vote I cross your name off the list. I am not keeping track of which way everybody votes just total votes. You can PM me or text if you have my number or email. you can post your vote in this thread if you don't care if people know how you vote as long as your name is with it. I will post results when I get over half the votes but will keep tallying for awhile. So lets see what D6 comes up with. Thanks everybody.

Thanks for putting this together - I sent you a message.

Cody Lane
SS/BS

Jody Lang 11-18-2016 02:15 PM

I am FOR Tru-Start

SS7775 11-18-2016 02:16 PM

I would like to see Tru-start used.

Brian Weber

Sean Cour 11-18-2016 06:46 PM

That would be a negatory for me.

Dave Jung 11-19-2016 12:06 AM

I am a YES for True Start

John Kelley 11-19-2016 12:27 AM

I'll go with Peter Biondo & Kyle Seipel.........

djohnstone 11-19-2016 02:00 PM

For

fordteacherguy 11-19-2016 07:47 PM

For