CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Covid Death Toll Caused by President (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=78382)

Mark Yacavone 01-22-2021 12:19 PM

Covid Death Toll Caused by President

Just click on the link and it will be updated

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/b...LK-8pJ7r5heZXw

MR DERBY CITY 01-22-2021 01:52 PM

Re: Covid Death Toll Caused by President

Good find ...

Stan Weiss 01-22-2021 02:28 PM

Interesting how for much of the past year many on here kept saying those number were fake and were really counting people that did not die form Covid.

Now with a change in POTUS do you seem to think they are now real?

My news app still show them. 411,426 Total, 4,348 yesterday, and as of this time today 1,077.

Stan

SSGT Mustang 01-22-2021 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 632577)
Interesting how for much of the past year many on here kept saying those number were fake and were really counting people that did not die form Covid.

My news app still show them. 411,426 Total, 4,348 yesterday, and as of this time today 1,077.

Stan

You missed the point.

Since you brought up the topic, did you see Bidet bumble through his covid update? "Come on man!"

Did you see after the inauguration the WHO finally admitted the numbers were over inflated because PCR testing was giving too many false positives?

Did you see Bidet on his first day sign an EO making masks a requirement on federal property and then goes the Lincoln memorial without a mask?

Did you see him kill tens of thousands of jobs by stopping the pipeline, the wall and raising the minimum wage to $15/hr?

I won't go into where the troops in DC are sleeping.

This is the guys first three days on the job. SMH

Jeff Stout 01-22-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 632577)

Stan

Tried to determine the numbers were fake under Trump. Dems and hospitals insisted they were correct. So why would you think they are not over inflated now? Let me guess dems and hospitals will now count correctly.

Randy Wells 01-22-2021 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGT Mustang (Post 632608)
You missed the point.

Since you brought up the topic, did you see Bidet bumble through his covid update? "Come on man!"

Did you see after the inauguration the WHO finally admitted the numbers were over inflated because PCR testing was giving too many false positives?

Did you see Bidet on his first day sign an EO making masks a requirement on federal property and then goes the Lincoln memorial without a mask?

Did you see him kill tens of thousands of jobs by stopping the pipeline, the wall and raising the minimum wage to $15/hr?

I won't go into where the troops in DC are sleeping.

This is the guys first three days on the job. SMH

I bet the United Association, pipefitters union's rank and file are not to happy with there leadership right now for supporting Perv Joe.

Randy Wells

SSGT Mustang 01-23-2021 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 632616)
I bet the United Association, pipefitters union's rank and file are not to happy with there leadership right now for supporting Perv Joe.

Randy Wells

No problem. Didn't Obama say that they can all become computer programmers or some such nonsense?

The guy's job is to tank the economy as far as it can possibly go then they'll blame it on Trump. There's a fresh crop of illegals already heading our way.

MR DERBY CITY 01-23-2021 12:35 AM

Cheer up USA ....In just 2 days the D RATS have eliminated about 50, 000 jobs....

And the pipe fitters are so surprised ?? Stevie Wonder saw this coming...Gotta love the TARDLINGS .......

Stan Weiss 01-23-2021 01:41 AM

Since the Title says Covid.

Let's follow what feedback comes from the field and order production of a new / different needle so we can get 6 doses instead of 5. A 20% increase. While a good number of you will not want the vaccine, then why is this good? It will help get the number of people vaccinated up to a point where spectators in large numbers may be able to attend NHRA National events.

Stan

Billy Nees 01-23-2021 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 632627)
It will help get the number of people vaccinated up to a point where spectators in large numbers may be able to attend NHRA National events.
Stan

If they can afford the gas.
If they have a job and can afford the entry.
If there's not a 100 day (or longer) lock down.