CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Prayers needed for Pete Boslovitch (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=31156)

gsa612 01-27-2011 02:22 PM

Prayers needed for Pete Boslovitch

Pete suffered a heart attack on Tuesday, and underwent surgery yesterday, as of this am. is listed in serious cond. As some of you know Pete has been fighting cancer for the last couple of years and this latest setback will make recovery more difficult. We can just hope for the best,keeping him in our thoughts and prayers. John Sien gsa612

Brian Fink 01-27-2011 03:18 PM

Re: Prayers needed for Pete Boslovitch

Peter is a great guy and always a pleasure to talk to . The racing community needs to pray together for a recovery .

bmac 01-27-2011 05:15 PM

Saw Peter summer before last and he was fighting the battle then so I hope he can keep the fight going. hes a great guy with a great sence of humor. Him from Brian and Corinne

novassdude 01-27-2011 06:15 PM

Our prayers and best wishes go out to Pete. I always enjoyed the times we spent together at the track. He is a fighter and will pull thru.

JRyan 01-27-2011 07:41 PM

Sad to hear. I just talked to Peter a week ago Saturday and he was very up-beat about racing and making the Malibu even faster (if that's possible). John, tell Peter we're pulling for him.

Jerry

MEXJOE 01-27-2011 07:50 PM

This is not good news.
I have always respected Pete.
He is a hell of a fighter!
As well as an asset to stock / super stock racing.
Not to mention a very,very good friend.
Get well soon, Pete
Glen DeMenge

Dean Feiock 01-27-2011 09:33 PM

Very sad news indeed. Peter is a class act and a good friend.
Get well soon Peter. We are all pulling for you!!

Bob Gullett 01-28-2011 12:04 AM

I talked to Peter's girlfriend tonight. Looks he is doing good all things considering. He had quadruple bypass surgery. She was saying he could be released as early as Saturday. I guess he is cranky and sore but well enough to give the nurses a bad time and has had enough of the hospital. Sounds like the Peter we all know so he must be feeling better.

gsa612 01-30-2011 06:50 PM

Pete was released from hospital, and is at home a little tired and sore and hopefully on the way to a speedy recovery.Thanks to everyone who replied. John gsa612

L78 Nova 01-30-2011 09:03 PM

Thanks for the update John, Wish Pete a speedy recovery!
Gary