CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   5 Benefits You Can Get With a 100% VA Disability Rating (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86711)

Eddies66 02-08-2024 10:17 AM

5 Benefits You Can Get With a 100% VA Disability Rating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJGc-QQ_amo

Chevy55 02-11-2024 08:56 PM

Re: 5 Benefits You Can Get With a 100% VA Disability Rating

Thanks Eddie, I'm in that class with an Agent Orange cancer and it's reevaluated every 6 mos, it'll be sweet if I can get out of it!
VA Medical Center is getting back on track here after Trump's Maro Largo Trio had it totally screwed it up!

SStockDart 02-11-2024 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chevy55 (Post 693375)
Thanks Eddie, I'm in that class with an Agent Orange cancer and it's reevaluated every 6 mos, it'll be sweet if I can get out of it!
VA Medical Center is getting back on track here after Trump's Maro Largo Trio had it totally screwed it up!

And what "class" would that be that gets Agent Orange cancer? I've never heard of such a think. What will be sweet if you can get out of it? I probably don't know as much as you about Agent Orange.

Chevy55 02-11-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 693382)
And what "class" would that be that gets Agent Orange cancer? I've never heard of such a think. What will be sweet if you can get out of it? I probably don't know as much as you about Agent Orange.

100%. We're you In Nam?

Eddies66 02-12-2024 11:34 AM

From the PACT Act:

To get a VA disability rating, your disability
must connect to your military service. For
many health conditions, you need to prove
that your service caused your condition.
But for some conditions, we automatically
assume (or “presume”) that your service
caused your condition. We call these
“presumptive conditions.” We consider a
condition presumptive when it's
established by law or regulation. If you
have a presumptive condition, you don’t
need to prove that your service caused
the condition. You only need to meet the
service requirements for the presumption.

There are 23 presumptive conditions listed.

Eddies66 02-12-2024 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SStockDart (Post 693382)

VA disability ratings generally are not permanent. Rather, they are subject to review by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) at any time. If VA finds that your situation or condition has changed since you received your initial rating, it may assign you a new rating—or cease your benefits altogether.

Mike Gray 02-14-2024 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 693433)
VA disability ratings generally are not permanent. Rather, they are subject to review by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) at any time. If VA finds that your situation or condition has changed since you received your initial rating, it may assign you a new rating—or cease your benefits altogether.

I hope cost is not considered when reviewing a person's situation. Anyone who mentions what it cost to care of our Veterans should not be on any board of review.

Eddies66 02-14-2024 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Gray (Post 693598)
I hope cost is not considered when reviewing a person's situation. Anyone who mentions what it cost to care of our Veterans should not be on any board of review.

I am a Service Officer with The DAV…NO COST to Veterans.