CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The third canadian open in eastern Canada--Miramichi (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=63021)

ssblues 07-25-2016 09:44 PM

The third canadian open in eastern Canada--Miramichi

So here we are the week before Miramichi !!
Do you guys have C-12 available?
After route 8 I arrive in Miramichi then how do I get to the track ?

Mike McCollum e/sa 1294

Mark Howes 07-25-2016 10:31 PM

Re: The third canadian open in eastern Canada--Miramichi

Mike
C12 is no problem as Miramichi is a VP dealer

Will post up directions coming from route 8 in morning

Mark Howes 07-26-2016 07:52 AM

Mike

Follow Route 8 in to Miramichi. You will come through a commercial area with Boston Pizza, Canadian Tire etc.

Look for junction of Route 8 and Route 11. Take Route 11 South which will take you on to a large bridge over the Miramichi River

Follow Route 11 South for about 3 miles. You will pass a Tim Hortons on your right.

You will be looking for North Nappan Road on the right (1/2 miles after Tims). Intersection has a flashing yellow light. There will be a gas station and RV dealer on the left. Take that road and follow it in for 1 mile. Signs will take you to the gate.

Riverrat 07-26-2016 08:14 AM

If you are following Route 8 from Fredericton, stay on it as you enter city. After crossing a second bridge, the first is as you enter city, you will come to set of lights. Continue straight through. It is rte117. After about 6 kms you will reach a on ramp to Rte 11. to the right. Merge onto 11 and follow Mark's instruction from there

richie 2 07-26-2016 01:54 PM

good luck mike...hope you WIN IT !!!

ssblues 07-27-2016 08:43 PM

Thanks Mark that's what I like directions with land marks.!!! I'm leaving Thrusday morning so enough time to get there for Friday morn.

Mike McCollum E/SA 1294

Riverrat 07-29-2016 07:57 PM

Day 1 of PC Richards National open is in the books. Mother Nature cut short racing with a torrential downpour with 3 cars left in SS/stock cic race.
Jerry Hatch, Malcom London and ??? left. No National records but Brian Oakes went 8.90 in SS/CA Forecast for tomorrow Sun

Mike Brogniez 07-29-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverrat (Post 510412)
Day 1 of PC Richards National open is in the books. Mother Nature cut short racing with a torrential downpour with 3 cars left in SS/stock cic race.
Jerry Hatch, Malcom London and ??? left. No National records but Brian Oakes went 8.90 in SS/CA Forecast for tomorrow Sun

Third car is Guy Desjardins.

Tom P 07-29-2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Howes (Post 510075)
You will pass a Tim Hortons on your right.

You would pass a Tim Hortons ? I'd stop in :)

8.90 in SS/CA is great.

Eric Merryfield 07-30-2016 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom P (Post 510422)
You would pass a Tim Hortons ? I'd stop in :)

8.90 in SS/CA is great.

Should go quicker than that this morning. Weather feels fast and at least 1500-2000 ft da better than Epping was last week. I was # 37 for the combo when I rolled in yesterday. Maybe more will arrive.

I didn't know it before yesterday, but the Maritime area is in a different time zone.

Eric