CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   .90 Heads Up Class Racing (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How Bout That Craig Porter (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=57135)

Wade Mahaffey 03-09-2015 09:58 AM

How Bout That Craig Porter

Congrats to a good man, and what an awesome way to start a season. A Monster hole shot in the world of NHRA Super/Gas National Points Standings. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy too! This is the start that NHRA World Championships are made off. You are well on your way brother. Keep the focus and race on with that Championship in the crosshair! See if the boss will let you take leave to chase this wonderful chance for a NHRA Super/Gas World Championship. You'd look good in a Black Tuxedo in November

Wade Mahaffey

cdh124 03-09-2015 12:06 PM

Re: How Bout That Craig Porter

Great job Craig Porter. I will give you another call in a couple of days..Enjoy the time you are having..

Doug Humes

cal 03-09-2015 01:38 PM

Yea Wade
My favorite Pord racer is on a roll.

I think he has found his Ying & his Yang all at one time.

He is one with the car and the tree ;)

Go for it Craig.

Cal
S/ST HR 1177

2Moparfans 03-09-2015 04:21 PM

Good job Craig. Looks like the warm weather agrees with you.

Robbie Welch 03-10-2015 08:11 AM

He's racing like the Porter of 10 or so years ago when he and pokey (the 93 stang) where such a deadly combination. I'll put it out here for all, I told him if he repeats this weekend we're going to Belle Rose. He's on a roll and he has to keep rolling.

cal 03-10-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie Welch (Post 464370)
He's racing like the Porter of 10 or so years ago when he and pokey (the 93 stang) where such a deadly combination. I'll put it out hear for all, I told him if he repeats this weekend we're going to Belle Rose. He's on a roll and he has to keep rolling.

Well Robbie as much as I want to see Craig do good.

I now hope he wins just so you and Tresa can go to Belle Rose to race.

Ya'll have fun
Cal
S/ST HR 1177

2021STK 03-10-2015 08:55 PM

Congrats to Craig, you're bustin' those guys

pmrphil 03-10-2015 08:58 PM

Hey Craig
you sure that's not the Pinto with a Mustang wrap?

Jesse Kershaw 03-25-2015 01:00 PM

Congrats to Craig!

He and I have not met but I certainly need to track him down at the next race.

I am taking a more hands-on roll this year to ensure contingency is handled properly and timely. When i saw his name 3 times already I thought there was a typo. He's on a roll, and he will be getting some checks from Ford soon.

Larry Mack 03-28-2015 12:53 PM

Craig has been my friend for 40 years and has been a die hard Ford Racer the entire time. Congrats to him and I know there will be more wins in the future !