CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bucky Hess (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=62056)

Dan Lattimore 05-01-2016 12:53 PM

Bucky Hess

Talk about being ON and leaving his competitors nothing . 000 bulbs running dead on coming at you at 155mph and not lifting. Wow !!

Tom Goldman 05-01-2016 01:04 PM

Re: Bucky Hess

Bucky is THE MAN ! who else races an AH Hemi in eliminations going 8.20's !
That's some serious confidence in your car and your engine builder .
What will it go when he takes it out of "bracket" mode to race the other Hemi's ?

Randall Klein 05-01-2016 01:05 PM

Impressive!
Lil Joe won recently, one could say the elephants are eating

richie 2 05-01-2016 01:30 PM

"kandy Kuda rules".

Dave Kommel 05-01-2016 01:33 PM

Very impressive performance! Looks great, goes fast and wins races...what else can you ask for? Hats off to Bucky!

Mike Bassin 05-01-2016 02:31 PM

Hats off to Bucky on his amazing performance yesterday, 3 straight 8.28's @ 159 mph. In the semis, an 8.284 on an 8.28 dial @ 160 mph and a perfect .000 light. I was announcing all this, the crowd on the fences were loving it and your competitors and friends behind the starting line were going nuts! It was just great. I tried my best to convey to the crowd how difficult it is run the hemi cars real hard and do it with such a short time between rounds, and I'd bet those cars are hand full to drive well too! The whole event was fun for me, a great race overall, your performance was the highlight of the weekend for me. Great job!!

Mike Bassin, track announcer

A/SA Fairlane 05-01-2016 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave kommel (Post 502272)
very impressive performance! Looks great, goes fast and wins races...what else can you ask for? Hats off to bucky!

x2

Tom Goldman 05-01-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Bassin (Post 502278)
Hats off to Bucky on his amazing performance yesterday, 3 straight 8.28's @ 159 mph. In the semis, an 8.284 on an 8.28 dial @ 160 mph and a perfect .000 light. I was announcing all this, the crowd on the fences were loving it and your competitors and friends behind the starting line were going nuts! It was just great. I tried my best to convey to the crowd how difficult it is run the hemi cars real hard and do it with such a short time between rounds, and I'd bet those cars are hand full to drive well too! The whole event was fun for me, a great race overall, your performance was the highlight of the weekend for me. Great job!!

Mike Bassin, track announcer

Mike, You did quite a good job yourself !
Gave the spectators some good insight into all the classes.

Bucky Hess 05-01-2016 03:38 PM

Thank you for the kind words. I owe a lot to Jason Line and Jeff Guenther and the guys at KB racing, Gene Strouse and Dave at Pro Trans for fixing my Trans problems. Jason at Coan ,Vic and Mike at the track. And the Biondos for something I read about confidence. And especially my lovely wife Jeannie and my son Travis who painted this work of art. Thank you Bucky Hess ps. and Phil Mandela for the great chassis

Spyphish 05-01-2016 04:59 PM

If you don't mind, please do NOT come to Bowling Green for Tim Hebert Chootout at the Sports Nationals. Please plan on skipping Indy and the Dutch as well. LOL Just kidding, I hope to see you at all of them. Man, car is working, driveline is working and the driver is working. That is very impressive and congratulations on the RU. You are sure getting me "off the couch". Lazy Phish