CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   "Live From" Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=70241)

Ken Miele 06-20-2018 08:40 PM

"Live From" Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals

3 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

I got a late start for this live from, its been a long day, everything that can go wrong went wrong, and the internet service is horrible. To start this thread I had to take my golf cart to the gate entrance to get what little bandwidth there is here. Unless they bring in a portable cell tower, the reports will be made late at night when the bandwidth gets a little better.

I apologize, but there not much I can do. I am supposed to get media credentials for this race so I may be able to use the media suite wifi so I can post reports and photos during the day.

I few photos as I rolled in to the track. Weather tomorrow looks good, the next few days look spotty. We start with Stock tomorrow at 8:30.

Shaun Quill 06-20-2018 09:31 PM

Re: "Live From" Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals

Thanks in advance for Your reporting Yo Ken

davidhuff 06-20-2018 09:54 PM

Thanks for all you do!

Bobby DiDomenico 06-20-2018 10:05 PM

Been at the top of the grandstand and got 1 bar. Great spot for racing! (and ice cream:-)
Looking forward to the reports and pics.

Ken Miele 06-21-2018 08:09 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Good morning all, and thanks guys.

The weather in one word is perfect. Temp is 68 with a DA of 2450. The internet connection is okay as of now and I did get some photos of the early birds out this morning. We should start at 8:30 but have not heard the call yet.

I hope to be back later....

Ken Miele 06-21-2018 08:12 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Next batch...

TERMITE S/G 2122 06-21-2018 08:25 AM

Word is first round today due to incoming weather Two Qualifing rds then RD one D-3 Page

Jason Fuller 06-21-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Miele (Post 565775)
Hello everyone,

I got a late start for this live from, its been a long day, everything that can go wrong went wrong, and the internet service is horrible. To start this thread I had to take my golf cart to the gate entrance to get what little bandwidth there is here. Unless they bring in a portable cell tower, the reports will be made late at night when the bandwidth gets a little better.

I apologize, but there not much I can do. I am supposed to get media credentials for this race so I may be able to use the media suite wifi so I can post reports and photos during the day.

I few photos as I rolled in to the track. Weather tomorrow looks good, the next few days look spotty. We start with Stock tomorrow at 8:30.

Norwalk has the worst cell phone service of any track I have ever been to.

Carguy49 06-21-2018 11:25 AM

Thanks to you Ken and to all who report and race the same weekend. Can't be an easy task.

Chris1529 06-21-2018 12:19 PM

How about the two AMC's at the top of the SS list after qualifying!