CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   All Star Racing Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   napierville (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=63190)

ssblues 08-09-2016 07:52 AM

napierville

hi allstars has anybody spoken to Ronald brunet about the race at his track labour day weekend ??

mike mccollum 1294 e/sa

Marc LaBrecque 08-09-2016 09:21 AM

Re: napierville

Mike I havn't spoken to Ronald . I did check his web site and it's listed that he's having a Stk/SS race . We'll follow up soon and post the outcome .

Marc

Marc LaBrecque 08-12-2016 10:40 AM

Hey guy's confirmed with Ronald and the good folks of Napierville dragway they'll be having there Stock/Superstock race Saturday Sept 3rd with a rain date of Sunday Sept 4th. $3000.US to win . Great fun, fast and a great opportunity to support our Canadian friends .....

ssblues 08-16-2016 04:51 PM

Hello fellow allstars I have not seen an updated points list and was wondering who
was coming up to get extra points or just racing for the fun of it !! when I spoke with Ronald this week he said he welcomes all stock/superstock racers the track opens Saturday at 9am time trails at 11am racing at 2pm.

Payout is $3000 winner $600 ru $300 semis $150 qtrs.

Mike McCollum 1294 e/sa

PS if we have cars on Sunday, Ronald will have another race

Eric Merryfield 08-16-2016 05:32 PM

Hi Mike,

I will be coming with my wife and the two beagles. Not sure what/which car/cars/truck due to some issues due to excessive fun...sticks are fun, wheelstands are fun..breakage happens..which is what keeps it interesting......

Note to witchy woman, I did use the quan from the Napierville open to buy the Bruno another brace, so bionic cute Beagle will be sporting not one, but two knee braces.

Eric

ssblues 08-29-2016 01:25 PM

Just a reminder about Napierville Sat Sept 3rd

I hope to see some of my favourite fellow stock/superstock competitors!!

Mike McCollum 1294 e/sa

T. Boucher 08-30-2016 12:56 PM

As done in the past, ASRA members are able to collect points at this race if one of the first 5 contested races were missed. With the challenging weather faced this year, there are numerous members who are eligible to collect points. In previous years, many members have taken advantage of this opportunity to make an end of year push for a top 10 finish. If there are any questions related to collecting points at this race, please contact one of the BOD.

Thanks!

Eric Merryfield 09-01-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssblues (Post 512920)
Just a reminder about Napierville Sat Sept 3rd

I hope to see some of my favourite fellow stock/superstock competitors!!

Mike McCollum 1294 e/sa

Hi Mike,

2 hours ago my other Beagle Belle blew out two ligaments in her left knee. So, Rayna and I along with the beagles Bruno and Belle will not be able to make Ronalds fun race and allstar points make up. Please extend my apology to Ronald.(dragpak was ready to go) Say hi to Tom and Donna for us.

Eric

Mike Brogniez 09-04-2016 05:01 PM

Only 13 cars attended, Franco Cantusci Jr won and Tom Brown was R/U.
MB