CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Great engine builders. (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=40691)

Greg Hill 05-09-2012 08:38 PM

Great engine builders.

Ken will probably delete this but I'm gonna post it anyway. I had a problem with a new motor from Parsons and Myers at the Indy points race. Nothing was damaged but I didn't race. I took the motor up last Wednesday and it was done on Monday. This was not a small thing engine had to be completely disassembled and cleaned , put back together and dynoed. I'm sure there are probably other people who would of done this but Bruce Parsons and Hot Rod Myers are the ones that did this for me. Thanks guys you all are the best.

Todd Boyer 05-09-2012 08:48 PM

Re: Great engine builders.

Great when engine builders back up their work !! Kudos to P&M !!!

BLAZER 05-09-2012 09:14 PM

Lots of engine builders--Refine your question like do you want a white engine-passes tech in all divisions--a gray engine that passes maybe 4 out of 7 divisions--or a black engine that you only race where you know tear downs are gone? The black motors do fly :rolleyes:

SStockDart 05-09-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willy Buck (Post 325777)
Lots of engine builders--Refine your question like do you want a white engine-passes tech in all divisions--a gray engine that passes maybe 4 out of 7 divisions--or a black engine that you only race where you know tear downs are gone? The black motors do fly :rolleyes:

Good response, Willy

Whalen3186 05-09-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

I don't think Greg's afraid of a tear down...

Kudos to Parson's and Myers, have heard nothing but great things about them!

Drew Whalen

Greg Hill 05-09-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

WTF are you talking about? Are you even a racer. I try and give some people a compliment and you try to make it totally about something else. STFUp.

BRINK 05-09-2012 10:37 PM

Bruce and Rod go fast, pass tech, don't break.

Pedigo Perf 05-10-2012 07:22 AM

That is outstanding service. There are not many engine shops that step up like that for sure. Kudos P&M is right.

dennis dunlap 05-10-2012 07:29 AM

Greg , No need to refine your post ,, Lets give credit were credit is due !! What you posted , most racers already knew ,and there is alot more shops around that fall in the same catigory . Thats one of the reasons you keep going back right ?? Besides being able to go fast .:cool:

ZenzenRacing 05-10-2012 08:57 AM

The BEST!! They do both of our engines. Always good and fast.