CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Stock and Super Stock (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PURE STOCKERS WHO is running this YEAR (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=57521)

Dan Fahey 04-07-2015 01:01 PM

PURE STOCKERS WHO is running this YEAR

HEY time to get the list together for 2015.
Who is running Pure Stock this year?

Please list your name car number and car type and class.

Dan Fahey 1995 Impala SS 1056 G/PS...may lighten to F

Dan

jim reynolds 04-07-2015 01:12 PM

Re: PURE STOCKERS WHO is running this YEAR

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Fahey (Post 467252)
HEY time to get the list together for 2015.
Who is running Pure Stock this year?

Please list your name car number and car type and class.

Dan Fahey 1995 Impala SS 1056 G/PS...may lighten to F

Dan

We're running 2 pure stockers this year...'70 chevelle-G and H/PS and '72 Camaro-C and D/PS #9242 on both!

Tar Heel 04-07-2015 02:15 PM

Not us. All of our events that are close are during softball season (I coach HS varsity softball). Also, not happy with IHRA asking me to take out ALL of the nitrous wiring, etc. We run some heads-up Super Chevy stuff in Dallas and Houston and I offered to take the bottles, etc. out and make sure the remaining electrical wiring was hidden but they said it all must come out.

Scott

ALMACK 04-07-2015 02:54 PM

I'll be running mine this year, but unfortunately not at IHRA events. :(
Brackets only.

KennyAnderson 04-07-2015 09:34 PM

The kid will running the entire IHRA Div 2 schedule. Kenny Anderson, C/PS 93 Z28, 2X61

Add in brackets and the Southern Stock/Super Stock tour. Team Anderson been HOPPIN this year already.

Dan you making Bradenton or Palm Beach?

gbur 04-08-2015 12:21 AM

count us in

gbur 04-08-2015 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tar Heel (Post 467256)
Not us. All of our events that are close are during softball season (I coach HS varsity softball). Also, not happy with IHRA asking me to take out ALL of the nitrous wiring, etc. We run some heads-up Super Chevy stuff in Dallas and Houston and I offered to take the bottles, etc. out and make sure the remaining electrical wiring was hidden but they said it all must come out.

Scott

Rules are rules

Mike Taylor 3601 04-08-2015 08:37 AM

Not sure when I will run right now only pure stock might run is at class nationals,NHRA schedule is a lot closer to home.when I do will be F/PS
Mike Taylor 3601

Tar Heel 04-08-2015 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbur (Post 467306)
Rules are rules

They sure are which is why we'll take our legal Stocker, which easily runs a second under anywhere, and go run in the 9s on nitrous at Super Chevy events and be treated very well. IHRA has plenty of Stockers so they won't miss a penny of our money. Oh wait ...

Scott

GUMP 04-08-2015 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tar Heel (Post 467317)
They sure are which is why we'll take our legal Stocker, which easily runs a second under anywhere, and go run in the 9s on nitrous at Super Chevy events and be treated very well. IHRA has plenty of Stockers so they won't miss a penny of our money. Oh wait ...

Scott

I'm sure that the NHRA will be OK with you leaving all that nitrous stuff in your Stocker........