CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   The Fall f the United States, The End (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=84838)

MR DERBY CITY 05-10-2023 04:08 PM

The Fall f the United States, The End

I see that Brandon wants to send over a billion dollars that we don’t have over to Ukraine. You know, to help with their border enforcement. Meanwhile Brandon is allowing every POS named Jose and Mohammed to walk right in the good ole USA. I welcome intelligent responses from Stanley and Superfan but PLEASE Fireofficer, just run along.

Jeff Stout 05-10-2023 11:02 PM

Re: The Fall f the United States, The End

It's going to get more ridiculous here in AZ tomorrow. Our governor is working on how to house and help the ones crossing. Typical dem gov.

nickh 05-11-2023 01:24 AM

Our government here in Houston considers themselves a sanctuary city, our crime is out of control here. Jeff we are praying for you guys as well as our racing brothers closer to the border here in texas.

I think the dems are wanting civil unrest so they can carry on with their agenda JMO!

MR DERBY CITY 05-11-2023 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickh (Post 680286)
Our government here in Houston considers themselves a sanctuary city, our crime is out of control here. Jeff we are praying for you guys as well as our racing brothers closer to the border here in texas.

I think the dems are wanting civil unrest so they can carry on with their agenda JMO!

This INVASION , and that’s what it is …..reminds me of an old BTO song….You ain’t seen nothing yet !!! ……. It’s a NEW DAY here in the good ole USA ….:mad:

Mark Yacavone 05-11-2023 01:39 PM

As much as I'd like to blame Biteme for this invasion, he really doesn't even know whether he's got a press conference this afternoon or not.
This has got the puppet master Obama written all over it.
I tried to warn people for years that he was a detestable anti-American POS.
Just more proof.

MR DERBY CITY 05-11-2023 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone (Post 680304)
This has got the puppet master Obama written all over it.
I tried to warn people for years that he was a detestable anti-American POS.
Just more proof.

You didn’t have to convince me. Before Obummer and his BF Michael showed up ,……there were only 2 bathrooms and 2 genders ….:mad:

Alan Roehrich 05-12-2023 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 680314)
You didn’t have to convince me. Before Obummer and his BF Michael showed up ,……there were only 2 bathrooms and 2 genders ….:mad:

They all have the same handlers. They're all owned by foreign entities.

Carguy49 06-07-2023 11:39 PM

On the back of each of the vehicles that I drive I have an American Flag about 4 x 7 inches. Each flag says "Pray for America", I have gotten more than a few thumbs up from people.

I bought the flags from Hobby Lobby, about $4 each.

Mark Yacavone 06-08-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carguy49 (Post 681358)
On the back of each of the vehicles that I drive I have an American Flag about 4 x 6 inches. Each flag says "Pray for America", I have gotten more than a few thumbs up from people.

I bought the flags from Hobby Lobby, about $4 each.

Don't place one on your desk at work, whatever you do. You'll upset and trigger someone and H/R will come down hard on you.

Rainbow and LGBQTLSMFT flag will be allowed and encouraged.

Carguy49 06-08-2023 02:01 PM

I'm 73 and been retired for many years. I am good to go.