View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
junior barns

Liked 21 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Atlanta fan appeal.

I think most on here agree on this as I do. These new cars should be welcomed by all! The HP factors are what's all screwed up!

Just looking at the Mustang and the Challenger. Under factored by atleast 100HP. These cars are and will be built by current members and will only benefit those who can afford to spent $75000+ just to outrun all others who have spent years of r&d to make their combos as fast as they are.

This is just 1 example of many new cars that will be coming down the pipe line soon. My point is; I dont think these new cars will bring in hardly any new blood to our community of racing. VERY FEW will be able to afford it!! VERY FEW will put up with the BS and time it takes to attend a div or a National event! Maybe a net loss of racers who feel tired of getting **** on and will just quit!

So when it is all said and done I feel will we will be racing against the same old freinds as always. NHRA better take GOOD care of its current members while trying to bring in the younger generation!!
junior barns is offline   Reply With Quote