View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #34
keith ohanesian

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: 2008 Ford Super Duty F-350

Weather you fix your truck or not you now have no warranty... That's crazy. You have to do what the other people have said. Contact a lawyer and the state attorney. Ford should and will fix this truck You do have fuel leaking into the motor and it sounds like it is an internal leak not an injector. If fuel is coming out your exhaust I would say it is an injector. I have a 6.0.. Knock on wood I popped the head gaskets one time in 130,000 miles. Ford also took care of that. As long as you have had no programmer on the truck since new they have to cover it! You should also send out your own oil sample. There is a forum (diesel garage) on here these guys send out there oil all the time. But for yourself you need to know what is going on. You don't know what truck these scum bags got the oil from...... This forum the diesel Garage is great, there are a lot of techs that are on it and they will give you the right ways to go about these problems you have.. dieselgarage.com... These trucks are very hard and expensive to work on!