View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #14
progasser1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to progasser1
Default Re: Super street diapers

I'd like to throw in my two cents here, if I could. Jason Oldfield is my neighbor and friend. I'm a former drag bike racer, so I understand drag racing and safety issues related to it. Jason was kind enough to allow me to help (hang around is more precise) in his two year rebuild. He spared no expense and cut no corners. Like any of us, he expected no problems with all the new equipment on his car, so it came as a shock when he texted me from Atco about his engine failure. After he got back, and we had a chance to discuss the whole incident, Jason realized just how lucky (!!!!) he was. When you think that this could have happened on the top end, and he might have gone on his head. you realize what inexpensive insurance a diaper is. What I want to know (I guess I'm directing this to DRE), is when can one be made up for bikes? Don't forget, they have the reciprocating mass moving up and down under the rider. In the meantime, I'm grateful for these type of safety products, and that my friend and neighbor, Jason will be around to race another day. Thanks for the time.

Paul Cuff

Last edited by progasser1; 08-23-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Addition
progasser1 is offline   Reply With Quote