View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 11:45 AM   #16
BlueOval Ralph
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Ford cj, and nhra at it again!!!!

Evan I know you suport Ford fully and uderstand you need to cause f your magzine deal. But X-plan is not big deal, it is .04% over dealer cost. Now take a $20,000 vehicle that is $800.00 over dealer cost I can walk into any Dealer ( Ford, Chrysler, GM in my area and buy for $250.00 over dealer cost. So it still cost me $550 to use X plan and a lot of rebates do not apply to Employee & X- Plan purchases. If it were a new Super Dutyr with a deler cost of $40,000 that would be $1,600 over DC so X plan would cost me $1,350.00 to use X plan.. Now if you were talking employee pricing that is .04% below dealer cost. That would be a real saving. Never forget the Auto Companies are doing it for what is best for them for as little $$ as they can get away with. As far a Contingency you have to win to collect and if you don't they keep the money I am talking real support.

Ford has supported many Sportsman teams with parts and pieces, deals on parts and cars, and with contingency, which it pays on any Ford, regardless of year or model. Plus, I believe it offers X-plan on new Ford vehicles to NHRA racers. So every Ford racer has the opportunity to benefit from Ford's involvement.

Evan[/QUOTE]
BlueOval Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote