Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Ouch my car just got 9 HP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Perrone View Post
Drools
You are tuggin on SUPERMANS CAPE..
Listen to Irvin..hes a class act and a RACER
You shouldn't go there..
We can go as fast as you want..You may stand a chances with Keith wrenching.
Show it at the track ..Not ON THE KEYBOARD..
Also you will NEVER run anywhere near what Irvins car can run in bracket mode..
Ah Jimmy bustin balls again, Mandie has that Pic as her FB profile pic

I got nothin bad to say about Irv, hes a serious competitor, and Ive got no ill will, none, we just dont agree on one thing, but then again he dosent have our motivations. And it seems he cant understand them. No biggie, not my place to do anything but explain them for the others I care about.

The next engine out is mine still Just had to replace a few tapped valves. My setup, cam, heads , all of it. Well see. Keith is going through it now after the timing chain mishap, which lets me concentrate on the electronics and logging package. Its AWESOME not only not to have to do everything ourselves, but to have someone well.....Its Keith Lynch ....We lacked contacts in close proximity for knowlege and guidance, no more. Things are gonna change and Im not gonna be able to claim its my motor anymore after this one comes out, but I wont have to and dont really care. I can deffer to knowlege and Keith is flexible enough to see the possibilities in our decicions and understand the reasoning. THAT is perfect. And hes downright a damm nice guy.

Keith is building our next motor and even Im afraid....the amount of knowledge hes got, makes even me dizzy. Im sure as hell glad hes gonna be drivin that one because, well.......I think were gonna have to change the name of the car to ..... something different.

As far as running as fast as Irvs car in "Bracket Mode" Hell, I truly think, although Keith is too modest to ever say it, with what I heard of the 11 herbs and spices going into that one, Hell I think the 5.7 will run as fast as ANY 6.1 out there right now once its done and dialed in. THAT Id take to the bank.

Cheers in New Yawk......
Chris "Drooze" Wertman 3132 (F/SA 2009 Challenger Drag Pak #24 with a best of 10.59)
Chris "drooze" Wertman is offline   Reply With Quote