View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:37 PM   #86
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Liked 31 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: Alcohol dragster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Roehrich View Post
Ed, best I can tell, the only thing he has been really wrong about is the secondary parachute retention. And you should consider that while NHRA is looking at such a device, they already had an updated or upgraded parachute mounting spec.

It is just as necessary to have people point out the problems with ideas as it is to have people to propose ideas. That's how ideas are developed and refined.
Thanks for backing up my point Alan. Its allmost like he didn't even read NovaSSdude's post before taking it in quotes and telling him it wouldn't work. It wasnt the first time he has done this. He took my entire 20 sentence post, broke it down into different quotes, and proceeded to misconstrue everything I was saying. That wasn't the first time either. Thats why I got involved. Yes we need people to check cheaters and challenge ideas under false names, but don't give me that crap about I can't cuz of where I work. Just say it. I don't want to use my real name because I might bring up some **** I don't want to be responsible for. Quit with the long winded excuse that makes no sense. You also need people to check members who twist people's intended points. No hard feelings SSDiv6. It doesnt feel so good when people try to make you look like a dumbass. Maybee thats our falt for not comming accross in a way that everyone can understand our points.
Hagen Gary is offline   Reply With Quote