View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 11:29 PM   #40
tuffxf

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Single channel O2

G,day Adger,
I'm not in you guys league at all, noticed a few posts ago about wanting to talk about air / da.
Would be interesting to keep this going i think!
used to race a petrol powered car over here in s/st and car would move .01/100 ft of da change, bet your life on it, was probably a bit fat but was very predictable.
Last major meeting of the 08/09 season that we won car ran on the numbers throughout qualifying, first round of racing had a red light in the other lane and run it through and ran a mile quicker, couldn't get my head around it untill i looked at the water grains, seemed to play a large part in it.
Have now converted to a carbed methanol deal and the water content seems to be a bigger thing than anything else?
When you were talking about watching guys tune with an 02 whilst having detonation what sort of things were you getting at? Just trying to learn here thanks

Charles - i have a daytona sensors wego3, what do you think of them? pm me if you like, the only thing that gets me a bit about it is you can't turn the logging on or off ( unless there is a feature i don't know about) and when you set the sample rate fine and have a car that you drive back to the pits, long return roads, stuck behind slow traffic etc when you go to down load it you find you have used up the recording time with the travelling back to the pits,
At small local tracks with a short return road it works ok.
Thanks!
Paul Dilley
tuffxf is offline   Reply With Quote