View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #42
Phillip marvetz

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Yellowstone Dragstrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmantle View Post
Phil, I haven't seen you at any NHRA divisional races over the last 5 years other than Mission so I don't understand what you have to base all your bitching on. DD is a thankless job, I think most of us that run the division 6 circuit appreciated Jonathon's efforts, even if we didn't always agree with him. Maybe you should make Ashcroft (IHRA) your home track.

Jim Mantle 6632 U/V/SA
#1 Check your facts Jim and dont forget National opens or the fact that Jonathon killed Ashrofts Divisional and then the track altogether. You used to be a bracket racer also so you know that some of the divisionals interfere with MRP weekends, I have been the track champ the last 4 out of 5 years. I'll chose a bracket race at my home track over a poorly run Divisional any day of the week. You have no business questioning when or where I chose to race.
#2 If you think Jonathon was doing a good job you obviously never read any of his tweets on race day's about how much he hated being stuck at work when there was a ball game on T.V that he wasn't able to watch.
#3 Next time your at Mission ask Kevin Brennan about the championship jackets ( thats right he is owed more than 1) that Jonathon kept giving him the run around about. He owes Sibley 3!!!!
I feel the same way must of the guys here do, NHRA prices keep going up and we keep getting less. I saw the light and I'm done drinking the kool-aid.