Thread: Jeff Teuton
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:38 PM   #25
bsa633
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bill...i just took that as an example....its a dead horse..this board may be something to keep you in touch with the sport you obviously love...but when you mention that you havent interviewed everyone on these boards what the actual opinion was/is you expose one thing ....this is just the cyberworld...even while most read on here less than 10% of the actual racers say anything on these boards...it's actual probably as much nonracers,wannaberacers or coming racers that have opinions...so what goes on here dosent have a lot too with the actual opinoin amongs the pointsearners....thats why i think NHRA and such always should ask the racers direct...and they have started too do that

I dont bash anyone..so i dont feel i have too show my name....just have opinions...like most of us...if they dont seem valid just because there isn't name...well thats up to you and others..alot of real racers know who i am and for the same reason as they dont post here,fear of getting bashed for various reasons i will keep it that way

p.s. i do like to read about your memories from the past and such,have a good day!

bsa633 is offline   Reply With Quote