Old 04-18-2014, 11:52 AM   #61
Michael Beard
VIP Member

Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Auto Meter Northern Class Nationals Q&A

Class Eliminations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro Joe Jackson View Post
I had already given that a thought Rob, but I'm waiting to get with Redman and Michael and see what works the best for Red's track. Keep you all guessing but we will let you know before Friday of the event.
I'd already talked to Redman yesterday, and anything's fine with him as long as we don't run all the stick classes back to back to back. We will work up a gameplan and publish the Class run order schedule. That being said, unless the racers are in perfect synchronization, the chances of running Class exactly in order are slim. We will generally start with the lower classes, but we're not going to create downtime just to make sure R/SA runs before Q/SA, for example.

CONTINGENCY & AWARDS

We've had a couple inquiries about finding contingency postings. Contingency and awards are found on Page 2 of the event flyer, available on www.looserocker.com. You can download the PDF version so you can zoom in to read the small print at http://looserocker.com/wp-content/up...ationals14.pdf

We've overloaded an 11"x17" flyer! Thanks so much to everyone for the huge outpouring of support!
Here's the updated event flyer with all the goods and goodies...

Last edited by Michael Beard; 04-19-2014 at 12:02 PM.
Michael Beard is offline   Reply With Quote