View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #111
brent flynn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Stocker Cylinder Heads....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Jeffery View Post
The basics of Fast stocker cylinder heads are very simple. If you consider each intake port and exhaust port assembly as a orifice you can flow them with a constant draw and establish an effective orifice size. There are endless ways to change or improve flow. The only way to significantly improve flow is to change the effective orifice size of the assembly by porting!
Stop lying to yourselves and Stop pushing NHRA to police something that is out of control. If NHRA were to throw out ALL modified stocker heads the pits would be empty. I know I know it's only the other guys that would stoop to cheating NOT YOU!
Just buy the $1000 cast iron intake and the $3500 heads and have fun like MANY others do. Louis Jeffery

Not true, Louis, my slow E/Stocker would still be there, watching tumbleweeds blow across the staging lanes, as i take a final bye run pass, and pull up to the Winner's Circle to accept my Wally... hehe