View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #16
SSTHottie1236

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Super Gas Burndown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SG02 View Post
If someone has to do the same thing every time they stage.....why in the hell would you want to do what they expect you to do !!!!!!! no brainer here guys. If a guy has to turn the top bulb on first, Im goin to beat them to the starting line. Letting anyone dictate how the staging procedure will go is ignorant.I stage when i want to stage, not when someone tells me when to stage.....I cant be alone on this !. CBS ? FOR REAL ?
I agree, it's that old saying "run your own race". Yeah, sometimes it's nice to know if someone goes and puts both bulbs on if you're someone that needs to take a little real estate for that stupid .370 tree but other than that, I can't see a need why you should play along with the game. There's a guy that I've raced a couple times (three to be exact) and each time he has put both bulbs on while I'm still halfway to the starting line. Not sure if he can't control his foot, he's overzealous, he's trying to mess with me, not sure and don't care. With him, I just sit there, watch him do it, watch the starter back him up and he tries again and I'll approach. I could really not give less of a crap about what anyone is doing besides me. I've learned racing like a dumb blonde pays off most of the time...it's when you start thinking up there is when you are screwed.
Kelli
1236 S/ST
SSTHottie1236 is offline   Reply With Quote