View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 03:51 PM   #4
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: Weather Stations?

I like the Altronics stuff. I had the hand held for a year or so. Then came on a good deal on a weather station with pagers and more options. They have a feature that will show bad runs that are entered. Which helps keep the junk runs out of your data base but you still need to pay attention to what you are putting in it. I think the best part is the customer service. Always willing to help and if you ever have a problem with it. As soon as they get it in they get it fixed and right back out. I messed up the keyboard on mine. Sent it in on a Monday and had it back by Friday. Not sure if she still works there as its been a long time since I needed their help. But when you get in a real bind and cant figure something out ask for Kate. If she cant fix it over the phone you broke it real good. LOL And if you ever have a chance to go see Fred do his sales pitch and explain how weather stations work. Go see it no matter what brand you get. I saw it at the drag expo years ago. He gives away alot of good info.

Last edited by Rob Petrie E395; 05-20-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote