View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 03:33 PM   #1
west coast

Liked 129 Times in 49 Posts
Default Pacific Combo June 20th call out

Are next combo race is June 20th this Saturday, there is not a race at Bremerton this weekend or any other conflicting race. For those who are itching to race that don’t want to go all the way to Montana for a race here it is. So hopefully guys like Dave Barcelon, Gary Howe, Pete O. Brian Thompson will be here, Brian has 2 cars so will there be somebody driving his other car? Burton is now married he should be there, if Scott is in town we should be able to find him something to drive? Mark Faul has a pocket full of money from Walla Walla he should be there? Have not seen Rick Green yet this year and I heard Terry Malm has been testing. Will Jody give the super/stock keys to Martha again? What about guys east of the mountains that have been with us before Will Kelly, Jimmy Devine, Todd Gale, Cal Method hopefully some of these can make it. How about Chris Barnes in the wagon of steel. Could we find a ride for Toby? Plus all the other normal cast of characters me, Bushmaker, Storms, Terry Johnson Alan Falcone. How about the Canadians that come down Jung, Mc Kinney they always seem to take some money home. Is Dale car ready yet? I have missed allot of guys so spread the word about this race hope to get 32 cars.