View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 02:10 PM   #20
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts
Default Re: Lawsuit over cylinder heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by bykr View Post
I said crying you added babies, for effect I guess. Crying, complaining call it what you will. Hey, I'd be crying too if my heads were deemed illegal.
Deemed illegal?

You are a newbie to the class. Your 10.5 tire racing does not make you an expert in what is involved in Stock and Super Stock racing, especially to building engines for the class.

The modifications in Super Stock cylinder heads in question have been accepted for years. As it has been said before, there is a big difference between those that put a lot of effort and money to go fast and those that do not want to work on their stuff and complain when others go fast. It also pertains not only to Chevy engines, but to other makes too.

There is a lot more to the story that you are aware of and I believe all you are doing is fishing for information and details to create gossip.

Like Jared Jordan stated earlier, which I commend him for, it is better to stay out of it and not get involved in something you do not have the knowledge about and not involved in.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked