View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 09:23 PM   #25
Gary Smith

Liked 76 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Lawsuit over cylinder heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Deemed illegal?

You are a newbie to the class. Your 10.5 tire racing does not make you an expert in what is involved in Stock and Super Stock racing, especially to building engines for the class.

The modifications in Super Stock cylinder heads in question have been accepted for years. As it has been said before, there is a big difference between those that put a lot of effort and money to go fast and those that do not want to work on their stuff and complain when others go fast. It also pertains not only to Chevy engines, but to other makes too.

There is a lot more to the story that you are aware of and I believe all you are doing is fishing for information and details to create gossip.

Like Jared Jordan stated earlier, which I commend him for, it is better to stay out of it and not get involved in something you do not have the knowledge about and not involved in.
I was kind to Sean Cour's statement only because he doesn't know Tim and I've known the Cour family for a while. But I don't know you and will say you don't know Tim at all either. He and I have both been around class racing longer than many of you racers have even been involved in the sport and seen it all, well before the 10.5 stuff. And I guarantee he didn't buy Kip Martin's car "sight unseen" we both been around Kip as far back when he ran his 352 Galaxie. "Newbie" he is not. He's got the walk to back up the talk when it comes to Super Stock knowledge. I suggest you get your facts before assuming.

Last edited by Gary Smith; 04-17-2020 at 09:26 PM.
Gary Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked