View Single Post
Old 08-21-2020, 05:49 PM   #7
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,030 Times in 314 Posts
Default Re: 90 Nationals at Maple Grove - Sept 12th & 13th - 2020

Due to the COVID-19 guidelines in PA, we have to unfortunately limit the car counts for each class. I would love to just open the gates and let everyone in but:

#1 - We wouldn't finish in time, if this was a 3 day event we probably could let everyone in. I also wouldn't want to make anyone mad because we ran up against curfew or couldn't finish a race in time.
#2 - With a large crowd it might set off the authority's in which we could be shut down if the crowd count go over too much.
#3 - Masks and Social Distancing is a must for this event
#4 - Right now there will be no spectators allowed.

So here's how it works - All the .90 classes will be limited to 80 cars each, anyone who finished in the Top 10 of the Mid Atlantic .90 2019 Points will get treated like a past world champ or D1 champ so even if we hit the 80 cap and someone who finished in the Top 10 hasn't got in, you will be able to get in. This is a perk for running the .90 series and supporting me. If one class doesn't fill up (Say only 65 Super Street enter) and 12 Super Comp are waiting, we'd let the 12 SC in and cap SST.

There will be NO entries at the gate, you must pre-enter. I have to do this because I can't take the risk of having 200 super comp cars show up. We will hopefully have the link set up shortly.
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote