View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 06:34 PM   #34
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: Off season maintenance/upgrades

I’ve been off for several years due to work injury.

But I’ve started collecting parts. Going to change cam/lifters to solid roller. New headers and Performance Welding merge collectors, swapping the TH350 for a metric, oil accumulator, oil pan going to Steph’s for internal work, possibly a windage screen as well, rewire and clean up some stuff, finally going to get wide band and the data recorder working. A bunch of maintenance (valve springs, tires ect) already leaked the engine it’s still good to go. I’ve got all that stuff here except transmission. Probably put it on at least chassis Dyno and some other stuff. Got sorta bad news from Dr today. So I won’t be out in the spring as I had hoped. But I’m determined to run a couple divisional and hopefully a couple bracket races in my other car. With the goal being to get enough grade points this year and next to be able to enter Indy 2023. If I can’t get back in the car myself. I’ve decided instead of selling. I’m going to try being a car owner. And let someone else drive it. Not crazy about that. But don’t want to quit.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked