View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 04:15 PM   #6
nickh

Liked 241 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: Roadster Assistance

Grant someone on here if close can go look at it for you, I have done it a couple of times and those guys saved me from buying something that owner said it was but was not...where is the car at?

I know I went and looked at a couple of cars down here in Texas, one car was a 6.0 cert TS car, buyer reached out and went and looked at the car top to bottom even got underneath the car. Took 100 or so pictures for the buyer, he drove down from Michigan and bought the car, we met for lunch and celebrated his purchase.

If you do get the car it would be worth the time and effort to get Tom Goldman to give the car a once over for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGG18c View Post
Thank you guys for taking the time to check it out! I am 1500 miles away from the car, so I would like as much professional input from super class racers that know the ins and outs of these cars. I have been in contact with the current owner, he says he ran low 8's with a bbc/power glide combo. I do know the price of newer/nice roadsters is out of my price range at the moment so i doubt this one is perfect. I just do not want to get stuck with a lemon with a cracked frame or suspension issues...
nickh is offline   Reply With Quote