View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 11:49 AM   #33
goinbroke2

Liked 176 Times in 62 Posts
Default Re: U/SA 302 ffffford build

One step ahead, numerous back.....

I was building my bracket car to get it back on the track after 25+ years and did most of the work, then decided to build it into a stocker.

So, fuel system is complete and working now, but now for a stocker I have to pull the gas tank and install a fuel cell so it will be easier to swap from high test to race fuel when required. Also have to install a bleeder port for the fuel testing. Also, at one time I ran 2 4bbls and although one port is blocked off, I will have to move the fuel lines on the fender well.

Dual batteries and master switch all done, ready to go...but a stocker needs a battery in the front so I'll need to find a battery tray and configure the master to work with a batt in front and a batt in the rear (or just say heck with it and run one batt??)

With the rule on flex plates, I'll have to get one and install it. (didn't need as a bracket car)

On and on it goes and with all the snow and me being plow operator/tech, been hard to get back on the mustang when I'm working on snow equipment as well as the wife's off road truck.

And the whole "posting on the internet instead of being in the garage working because it's so cold out" is having a negative effect as well! LOL!!
goinbroke2 is offline   Reply With Quote