View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 09:22 AM   #7
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Agent Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by FED 387 View Post
Not trying to hi jack a thread but there has been a ton of advertising on TV about Camp LeJeune contamination cases--- on average how much money is in a settlement ??? Never hear any dollars but it must be very lucrative lotsa lawyers trying to get victims to sign up with them--- I know you can go to the VA or DVA Amer. Legion for assistance just curious how much money is involved---FED 387

PS And my sincere condolences to your friend

I made contact with one of the legal firms with the intent to get a copy of the contract they are having people sign. The law firms are "ambulance chasers" they want 40% of anything you get. I have filed a claim with the VA for renal toxicity that has caused a loss of 50% of my kidney function. I have provided a nexus from my doctor, who conducted the findings, a report from the CDC and the EPA on there findings of how the trichloroethylene and benzene effects the body. These are the two agents that the dry cleaning contractor dumped into the ground water for almost two decades. If the claim comes back approved by the VA then the leg work has been done and I can file a claim directly against the US government without the need of a lawyer via the SF95 for the Camp Lejeune case, these forms are already printed with the amount of $100,000. If that is approved I with advise Vets to follow my lead and do the same.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote