View Single Post
Old 03-23-2024, 11:59 AM   #54
SS/GSI

Liked 521 Times in 84 Posts
Default Re: $10,000 AA/S SHOOTOUT at 2024 US NATIONALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hill View Post
At this year’s Indy class was laddered after Q2. How will the mix of FI cars and 10 K shootout cars be paired if NHRA has them laddered? I don’t think NHRA will allow a C1 looser to race in C2. I’m not saying the carburetor car would loose but it might to a minimum weight FI car. I hope y’all get everything worked out it could be a good show.
Larry, there is only but a few EFI/Paper car combos in the entire guide that could fit into AA/S. Also, to my knowledge, none of the few combinations have yet to be ran in stock eliminator with a stick. No car has ran AA/S at the US Nationals since its addition to the class category guide. Should an individual now, all of the sudden, wish to run AA/S with one of these rare combinations, it would obviously be to MF the shootout; however, should this arise, its ok...they should just make sure they bring lots of tools and gaskets LOL

This event is for us old school guys by us old school guys...we just want to have fun and race each other. Hoping to have a great turnout and event.