View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 04:36 PM   #6
Cglrcng

Liked 144 Times in 77 Posts
Default Re: Stock & S/S scheduling

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTS340 View Post
At the Vegas 4 wide. There was almost 12 hours between most sportsman classes on Friday. I still race with a pick up truck and an open trailer. Not in my world as a fun sport anymore. The month of May is a great weather month. Yet there is no racing in division 7. Who makes these schedules?

Paul H
The LS West event, and Daisy Festival, too much money involved at Vegas from those 2 events, and it takes a month to even host that last 2 setup, breakdown, multi day festival brings the facility too much cash we cannot compete with Paul, I am in the market for a P.U. and trailer, but want to see you racing too, sty I got in your lane swap way once brother. Looked for you, but could not find you to apologize. Was paying too much attn to my car temp.

Just waiting here for them to reschedule the Mar. 30 bracket event 7, before June, does not look promising so far. That 12 hrs, between passes friday I spent chasing shade everywhere as you cannot hide out in just a car or a P.U.,