View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 11:52 AM   #19
Jack McCarthy
VIP Member

Liked 352 Times in 92 Posts
Exclamation Re: ATTN Sportsman Council Members and Racers

first of all... i cannot find fredjohnston on a current qualifying sheet ???

second - i (for one) asked & agree with the index reduction... unless you are under 25, or ignorant to the history of the class you race you KNOW nhra last RAISED the indexes (1980something) and since then have been doling out FREE ET with enhancements like the government spends money... if you cant run the index you probably cant change you own oil... besides we all thought it was a done deal last season we even ran off new indexes at ohio valley doorslammers last october but it wasnt an across the board reduction which i think it should be.

third - as far as RULE (not index) changes my hopes were that a sportsman council would squash all the internet whiners and intelligent heads would prevail and STOP changing a rule every week... im tired of everyone who thinks because they want a rule changed (or better yet they already are breaking one and want us to wrap our arms around it) it is thier RIGHT to have the rules fit thier agenda.

last - we have a pretty good group here...it cant be any worse than glendora's bull****.

jack mccarthy