View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:43 AM   #15
Hagen Gary
Live Reporter

Liked 30 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Dallas or Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Wright View Post
I came to Ennis fully intending to go on to Houston. I talked to several Super Stock racers yesterday and today that decided to skip Houston. I don't remember talking to anybody that has not decided to skip it. Sounds like SS may be a little light on cars.
By looking at the entry list, looks like more cars are entering the race than leaving it. We added over 8 cars in stock and Superstock in the last 2 days... the ones who entered are here at dalas, so go talk to them. Like I said, weather looks promising the whole week. Do some of you guys think water doesn't dry up with a little sunshine? We've got 5 days till we park. Relax. Don't ruin our National Event by making it a $310 divisional race and screwing over our friends who are coming watch just because you think it might be wet. Seth Angel isn't going to give up all that money anyway. He knows how many people come with the sportsman because he had to refund all of their tickets in 2013. He isn't going to wanna pay for us to run it in Dallas. I would think he'd rather pour us a few roads, that's all we need. Now, if they wanna give me the $100 insurance and my friends money back, I'm with yall. Let's run it here if it looks like mud. But I still don't know what they are going to do about their hotel rooms.

Last edited by Hagen Gary; 04-19-2015 at 07:54 AM.
Hagen Gary is offline   Reply With Quote